• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

OTD price for G80 with or without pkg

BrainDoc

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
You Can Buy A New Audi RS 7 With An $18,500 Discount Right Now
NOV 9 BY JAY TRAUGOTT SALES
Embrace the holiday season.
The second generation Audi A7 was revealed exactly one year ago. The all-new RS 7 will arrive sometime in the coming months. But before that happens, Audi dealerships need to clear out some stock and one of the best methods for doing so is to offer discounts. According to Cars Direct, through November 30, Audi dealerships are offering a form of dealer cash called a Marketing Allowance in order to sweeten some discounted prices on select models. Which models, specifically?
Try the 2018 A6 and A7, both of which are eligible for up to a $10,000 discount. Heck, the S6 and S7 are being discounted by as much as $15,000. So let’s put this into some perspective: a 2018 A6 carries an MSRP of $50,675, including destination, and that price can climb as high as nearly $73,000 for the S6.

2018 s6 $80,600 - minus $20,000 negotiated price = tired of waiting for genesis to sort out dealer issues on long island. i did enjoy my car while i had it, but there are always other options......

good luck to all
I'd be interested in a new s6 for 60k, can you pm me deets?

G$ G80

LexVegas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
we? you have a mouse in your pocket?
maybe you should get back on the porch
Thanks for taking the time to explain yourself to “us.”

Lien release? Hahahaha! If u think refinancing a used German luxury car is a smart financial decision...you’re as dumb as the initial decision to purchase it. With or without $15k in dealer cash (wink wink)

I’ll eagerly await your reply if/when u actually get the title. Until then if u wanna impress me & my mouse, show “us” the VIN.

LIRspecSedan

Registered Member
long island, NY
Thanks for taking the time to explain yourself to “us.”

Lien release? Hahahaha! If u think refinancing a used German luxury car is a smart financial decision...you’re as dumb as the initial decision to purchase it. With or without $15k in dealer cash (wink wink)

I’ll eagerly await your reply if/when u actually get the title. Until then if u wanna impress me & my mouse, show “us” the VIN.
apologies. didnt realize you were too young to understand. financing (not re) was to get the additional $1000 off, and paid in full after receiving first statement. $15k Incentive has me thinking... - is to help you with that tick in your eye and to show that it is still active. and you have no need for my vin unless you want to pretend you own this car too.

you called my bluff. you were wrong. was just putting this out to help anyone who was interested. can this be done?

Attachments

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
apologies. didnt realize you were too young to understand. financing (not re) was to get the additional $1000 off, and paid in full after receiving first statement. $15k Incentive has me thinking... - is to help you with that tick in your eye and to show that it is still active. and you have no need for my vin unless you want to pretend you own this car too.

you called my bluff. you were wrong. was just putting this out to help anyone who was interested. can this be done?
I'm glad you got such a good deal with your Audi or if you bought a Nuclear Class Submarine for 10 cents. Particularly I think paying in full a brand new Luxury German car is one of the dumbest things you can do in your life but let's get all this stuff out of this thread that as the OP says is for OTD price paid for a G80. Good luck and :shutup:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Kind of still on topic I suppose. Cool about the S6. But I thought about something.

That wicked deal sucks for leasing. Reason is...your Residual Value is based on MSRP. So if you were to lease it...and then want to buy it out...don't be mislead that the RV is based on the $60k...but rather the full $80k. So if you want to buy it after the lease...you may have a small heart attack...LOL.

Purchasing is another story...and since it is so discounted...the depreciation is eaten up front...so pretty good.

Anyhoo...Happy New Year all !!

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Kind of still on topic I suppose. Cool about the S6. But I thought about something.

That wicked deal sucks for leasing. Reason is...your Residual Value is based on MSRP. So if you were to lease it...and then want to buy it out...don't be mislead that the RV is based on the $60k...but rather the full $80k. So if you want to buy it after the lease...you may have a small heart attack...LOL.

Purchasing is another story...and since it is so discounted...the depreciation is eaten up front...so pretty good.

Anyhoo...Happy New Year all !!
Happy New Year Beef.
Sorry but that's not how it works. All incentives, downpayments or any other discounts are subtracted from the MSRP to get the Net Cap Cost but the RV is calculated from the MSRP at the Monroney sticker.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ That is what I just said. RV is based on MSRP. Therefore...at the end of the lease...the RV (or buyout) will be misleading since the Cap Cost was $60k.

What I typed was quite clear...not sure of the confusion here.

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ That is what I just said. RV is based on MSRP. Therefore...at the end of the lease...the RV (or buyout) will be misleading since the Cap Cost was $60k.

What I typed was quite clear...not sure of the confusion here.
Sorry, my mistake.. I misunderstood. We are saying the same thing. :cheers:

iqjumpuw

Getting familiar with the group...
Okay let's go back to deal talk guys. I know several states have yet to figure out this dealership mess but those of you that are fortunate enough to be in a state with available 2018 and 2019 models, what kind of deals are you getting?

Mrskin

Hasn't posted much yet...
Hi All -
So let me first say that this site and THIS thread is awesome. I've learned a lot from you all and thanks for all the advice and info I've seen. So here's what I have going on. I currently have a 2016 AWD with the Signature & Tech package with 18,500 miles. Bought, not leased the auto in 2017 January with 3,900 miles which was used as a loaner vehicle at the dealership, OTD for $36,900, came with a new car warranty, Silver on Silver and has been a really nice auto. List price was very close to $50,000. I have been a loyal Toyota fan since 1989 and still have a 2010 4Runner Limited that I'll keep forever :) but love the Genesis as well. Now this is a "WANT" and not a need at the dealership but they have a 2018 White on Silver, G80 AWD 5.0 with about 3,200 miles that is gorgeous and is a loaner as well so never titled. I drove the V8 and it's really sweet and seems balanced better than the V6 but hey, the V6 is sweet too.
I've attached what they offered to me to lease, pay off my existing loan on the 2016 but never mentioned the equity in the car which the salesman said I had about $3,000.00 coming. The quote is with $5000.00 cash down and another quote with $2000 down but $100.00 more per month.

I'm by all means not saying I'm doing this...I just want to hear what you have to say and thanks!! I tried using the Leasehackr Calculator and if I did it correctly their final lease price is too high for me.

Attachments

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Mrskin

Hasn't posted much yet...
It is tough to really comment on the specifics of the deal because they are mixing numbers. I would ask them to break things out so you can see the numbers separately such as:

MSRP:
Discount:
Lease Incentive:
Fees:
Payoff Amount:
Trade In Value:

The acquisition fee they are quoting doesn't seem correct since Genesis' is $750. I don't think they are using third party though since they are listing the Genesis lease cash. They have not released the lease numbers for January yet so I don't know if the RV and MF they are quoting are correct.

I would also recommend that you don't put any cash down, generally it is best to only pay for no more than fees.

Thanks for the info.

BrainDoc

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Did the G80 Sport incentives change today for the 2018 models? Last month was 6k, wondering if they upped it yet.

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I bit the bullet. I bought a 2018 G80 Sport 3.3t AWD Siberian Ice with black interior. It was executive driven by the General Manager. The list price on the car was $58,895.00 I paid $49,258 + Tax. (Just wanted to mention I got the full warranty. However all the services were prorated at 35 months instead of 36.) My goal was to get 10,000 off but we couldn't quit get there. I believe I got a fair deal but not a great deal. The dealer wanted about $1300 more but I was firm and new I would purchase a 2019 later if they did not take the deal. I actually went in looking at a black one with gray interior. Must admit the gray interior looks good but that car also had 3000 miles on it and the gray looked dirty to me. The one I bought was not even cleaned up yet the GM had just turned it in.
I've had the car 7 days and so far absolutely love it. It is the best car I have ever owned. Every day I learn something new about the car. Thanks for all of those who gave me information on this forum. I guess I'll be around for a while.

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums