Pacific Northwest

shadow

Hasn't posted much yet...
I'm beginning to see more and more Genesis but they are still a rare sighting. Hoping this thread brings out more of you. :)
Here is the result of my re-badging.

carlosinseattle

Getting familiar with the group...
Seattle
Just checking in to join the group. Just bought a black/black 2014 R-Spec. Will be rebadging soon, probably after I see someone else's car to see how it looks in person.

But I'm up for a meet anytime!!

carlosinseattle

Getting familiar with the group...
Seattle
I was driving my black 2014 R-Spec.

Just was a Silver R-Spec in my neighborhood this morning, Normandy park, WA. It was lowered and I think it was rebadged. I saw that the licence plate said R-Spec or R-Spect.

Are you on the forum if that is you? Or does anyone else know who that is?

d962r

hey... new guy here. '13 coupe R-spec 3.8 so far I like the car. would love to see about some upgrades to the motor and exhaust. and does anyone know what the widest tires you can put on the coupe?

rjchristensen

Hello all!
Newbe here from Central Oregon.
Just purchased a 2015 Genesis 3.8 H Track/ Ultimate Package/ Mud Flaps/ rear bumper clear guard, wheel locks. Peresian Grey/Ivory Interior
4018 miles as car-fax said it was a 6 month lease from Dougs Hyundai.
Drove up to Seattle to get it.
$34,400.00.
Just had my local Hyundai dealer here in Bend Oregon certify the vehicle for $98.00
Just got an email from Hyundai Motor America welcoming me to the Genesis family and that my car was now a certified Pre owned vehicle.

I have had the car a week now and it is amazing to say the least!!!!!

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
I'm in Bellevue, probably the only 2015 with G80 sport conversion around here.

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
Lol! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get anything back. Lol. Figured why not give it a try.
Well, I guess I still browse this area once and a while. I had a 2012 first Gen then traded for a 2nd Gen 3.8 AWD and did a full G80 sport conversion.

JoeTree

Lakewood, WA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Lol, I get it. I do the same thing with all of the other forums I am apart of. Just surf them until something interesting pops up.

Oh nice! I wouldn't mind taking a look at that! I have a 2012 sedan with the 5.0. I have springs that have been waiting to get put on so I will probably do them next week sometime over spring break. Besides the wheels its pretty much stock at this point.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.