• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Passenger seat controls

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Here is an unexpected benefit of the controls on the driver side of the front passenger seat. In laws were visiting for holiday and we went for a drive in the G70. Brother in law in passenger seat and my wife behind him. On return as he exited his seat he accidentally pressed his hand on the recline button on the outside bottom of the seat controls. He was lifting himself from the seat and did not realize what he was doing. He is a bit of an oaf so this is not surprising. Wife shouted STOP! as her legs were being pressed into the rear seat. I was still in my driver seat and pressed the button on my side of his seat to move seatback into normal position. She has bruises on her knees but further damage averted. B-i-l still has no idea what happened. Next time someone is in that seat with passenger in rear I will stay in driver seat a few seconds to be certain passengers are safe from oafish behavior.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!