Pics of my G70

WhoIsHomer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thread starter #3
Funny you say that. I didn't like the look of them in pictures myself. I ordered the grey sticking. But once I saw them in person I actually liked them and switched my order back to red. They do look better in person.

drewaz

Registered Member
but is there an option to get a more traditional (flat) seat covers rather than quilt?

Toddasaurus

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Looks very nice - thanks for sharing!! Did you get it with a sunroof? If so, could you post pics of that? I haven't seen anything on the sunroof so far...

Toddasaurus

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Nice! I appreciate the response.

Don't mean to nag, but I don't suppose you could get a pic from the inside looking at the sunroof, also from the top of the car looking down into the sunroof?

bhead9318

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'll see what I can find for you. I found that one on pinterest taken at the Genesis design studio in Seoul.

Slides

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It looks more aggressive and sporty than I thought it would from all the promo pics. How's rear visibility and blind spots?

Ojfox

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Got a chance to check out and take a few pics of the Mallorca Blue 3.3T Sport at Square One.

https://imgur.com/a/S6IPy

Few things I noticed about the NA model:
- dome light/sun roof controls does not have the blue lighting strip as seen in some of the Korean model reviews

- passenger seat does not have the driver side adjustment buttons seen in several reviews

- rims look much better in person than in pictures

- back seats are a bit difficult to get in and out of due to the limited toe room (have to twist foot sideways)

- overall materials are excellent and everywhere you would normally touch in the interior are padded with soft touch materials

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
How's the room in the rear? Actually, how big is the car compared to a G80/Genesis? I know it's a smaller car and is competing with the 3 series, just wondering if there is a large amount or small amount of room you notice.

Ojfox

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
How's the room in the rear? Actually, how big is the car compared to a G80/Genesis? I know it's a smaller car and is competing with the 3 series, just wondering if there is a large amount or small amount of room you notice.
I actually did compare it with the G80 Sport right next to it in the showroom.

Sitting behind my driving position in the G70 (I'm 5'11), I can still fit in the back seat without any discomfort. Head room was adequate and my knees had about 2-3 inches before touching the driver's seat. Toe room was minimal since there's not much of a gap between the floor and the bottom on the driver seat. The rails for the front seats are spaced narrowly so you are kind of forced to place your feet close together. The toe room is probably the biggest weakness in the G70 because it makes it difficult to get in and out of the back seat and harder to stretch out and get into a comfortable seating position. The middle seat will not fit an adult because the hump takes up quite a lot of space.

The G80 felt like it had at least double the room in the back seats and was much easier to climb in and out of. The pano-sunroof also helps to make the interior feel roomy and spacious.

Overall, I wouldn't mind being a rear passenger in the G70, but if I had to choose one for longer trip I'd go with the G80 every single time. But that's not really a fair comparison as the same choice will hold true for any mid-size vs compact sedans when it comes to rear passenger room/comfort.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.