• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pin Stripe

rickyg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Has anyone seen a G80 with pinstripes? sometimes pinstripes can enhance a car and i have seen an occasion where they distract from the beauty of the lines. I just can't find any pictures of a G80 with pin stripping on line.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Scooby

Hasn't posted much yet...
Wake Forest NC
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
White will definitely pop for sure so if that's the look you are trying to achieve I'd say that will work!!

I'd do a dark gray so that you can see it but it doesn't detract from the lines of the car... that's kinda of how the black pinstripe is on the gray... subtle but looks good.

Nice touch. I have a ding on the crease when a tree branch came down. When that is fixed I'll stripe it. Not sure of the color to put on dark blue but white should stand out.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Scooby

Wake Forest NC
Genesis Model Type
Funny thing is I caught a door ding on the crease too at the airport.... I'm hoping it can be pulled out... I'll hit up the dent guy in a few weeks. It really annoys me that someone could care less about their ride and damage mine.

rickyg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
thanks for the picture of your pinstripe.... looks very nice..... did you do it yourself?

lou1119

California
Has anyone seen a G80 with pinstripes? sometimes pinstripes can enhance a car and i have seen an occasion where they distract from the beauty of the lines. I just can't find any pictures of a G80 with pin stripping on line.
I have a G90 Ultimate metallic black and I pin striped with two small metallic silver stripes. It is subtle but really brings out the lines. Makes the long expanse of the side of the car truly attractive.

Thee12nv

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Funny thing is I caught a door ding on the crease too at the airport.... I'm hoping it can be pulled out... I'll hit up the dent guy in a few weeks. It really annoys me that someone could care less about their ride and damage mine.
I hear ya. Airport parking is horrible. No matter what you do there will always be someone trying to park as close as possible...

G-507065

I just thought it would bring the curves out but l’m going to say Genesis knows what they’re doing😊.

StarPower

Registered Member
Virginia
Genesis Model Type
Mine came with a white/light gray pinstripe over Empire State Gray from the dealership. I think it looks good and doesn't stand out too much. The pictures below show it at its most obvious (direct sunlight).

2016-09-04 10.59.55.jpg
2016-09-04 10.59.35 (blur).jpg

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums