Please Keep a Dealership in Johnson City

JHE

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I love my G90. It’s the best sedan for the money on the market today. I will always own one, provided I can still buy one locally. Friendship Genesis in Johnson City TN is a well regarded dealership with superior service. I hope Friendship will always offer the G90. Please make sure Friendship remains a Genesis dealer. Thank you.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Nobody from Genesis corp reads this site so odds are sadly that your request is falling on deaf ears.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I love my G90. It’s the best sedan for the money on the market today. I will always own one, provided I can still buy one locally. Friendship Genesis in Johnson City TN is a well regarded dealership with superior service. I hope Friendship will always offer the G90. Please make sure Friendship remains a Genesis dealer. Thank you.
Have you asked them if they applied to be a Genesis dealer? Since Genesis USA put the second plan into place they are accepting any dealer that applies and agrees to the franchise requirements. It could be that their sales volume does not justify becoming a Genesis dealership. Probably best to go down and talk to them to see what their future plans are.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.