• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Post your custom wheels

Southern Boy

Registered Member
These wheels are TSW Snetterton Chrome 18X9.5C40. If you would lke a deeper dish on the out side than choose a smaller offset.

If you go to http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/interactive.do you can see what any wheels will look like on your car.

This hyperlink will show you more detail and info about the TSW Snetterton wheels.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/tsw/product/byName.do?tmn=Snetterton&typ=Car/Minivan

Attachments

xiaphin

KDModerator
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Last edited:

Curtyrut

Been here awhile...
Philadelphia PA

SmoovC

Registered Member
Wa. State
Not my car or wheels, but I saw this at the Dealer I do service with:

After some research, I believe they are:

Brand: Status Alloy Wheels / Ruff Racing Alloy Wheels
Submodel: R954
Size: 22" x9"
Offset: ?
Tire size: 245/30/22.
Spacers: Did not appear to be

Last edited:

superreggie

Hasn't posted much yet...
Canada
I will say this again, PLEASE post specs of your wheels. If you are not familiar with "specs" they would be the:

Brand
Submodel
Size
Offset
Tire Size
Any Spacers Used

Thank you.
sorry about that.

Wheels - Braelin, BR02
Size - 19x8.5 front 19x10back
offset - not sure but these wheels were made vehicle specific, like all Braelin wheels of I'm not mistaken.
Tires - michelin pilot sport plus 245/45-19 front 275/40-19 back

here's another pic

Attachments

superreggie

Hasn't posted much yet...
Canada
Hello, sweet looking rims and your ride looks good also. Where did you purchase the rims?

Thanks.
I purchased them from the hyundai dealer near my house. I live in Toronto though. Braelin is a canadian company but there's there's a company named Ace Alloy that makes an almost identical wheel, the model name is convex. Check those out

Curtyrut

Been here awhile...
Philadelphia PA
Ok, here are the wheels that I am leaning towards purchasing. I am going with the offset 20 x 8.5, +35 and 20 x 10, +40 (have no idea what the +35 and 40 means) Also, tires would be the Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 front 245/40/20 and the rear 275/40/20. Do you believe this will fit without any modifications? I am willing to sell my Rspec rims/wheels (245/40/19 Conti) that has under 2K miles and are in excellent condition once I settle on what rims I am purchasing. Comments are welcome
Rim-2012-1.JPG

Rim-2012-1.PNG

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
I'd strongly encourage you to consider more than just physical dimensions, which of course is the place to start.

Manufacturing method: there are at least several kinds of ways to produce alloy wheels: gravity casting (the lowest quality), low pressure casting, high pressure casting, and forging (the highest quality).

Weight: Heavy wheels make crisp, precise handling difficult because of high unsprung weight. Forged wheels are much more expensive than cast wheels and they are the lightest and strongest by weight. Wheel strength and quality are most important when low profile tires are used, which most people are doing when they change wheels in the first place. Potholes destroy more cheap (even OEM) wheels than you can imagine when combined with ultra low-profile wheels. I have lost two Audi factory wheels and one BMW wheel that way.
:(

Last edited:

Bernie

Getting familiar with the group...
Thanks Bernie, you are the man! Although the selections are good, they do not come close to what you have selected. Also, my favorite two were the MRR HR1 and Konkae 1.

Thanks again for re-posting, this really helps.
Amongst the photoshoped images I had posted, I had the Estoril wheels. Here's a comparison of the wheels photoshoped on an image of a Genesis versus the real thing on my car. Pretty close... don't you think

Attachments

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums