• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Power side mirrors dont point down

morvegil

Registered Member
They use too...but i drained my battery. Since then when I go in reverse they dont point down...something got reset? They still fold in.

Midnightsun

Been here awhile...
Montreal, Canada
One of the blue mirror selector button lights (either left or right) needs to be illuminated for the mirror function to operate when selecting reverse. When both lights are off, the function is cancelled. ;)

MoabGen

Registered Member
N/A
Thanks for the response...I had the same question after having my car for about a week now but haven't had a chance to look into it. I specifically turned the blue light off and that's about when I noticed the mirrors stopped shifting down when in reverse. I'm about to head to lunch so I will test this out.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums