PRADA HEADLIGHTS AND PRADA BUMPER LIGHTS

Audio

Registered Member
Omaha, NE
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Those are 100% custom fitted in that bumper. the LED pod lights are from a Kia Sorento or some mundane shit like that lol. They look killer with those Prada headlights, but neither the amount of time or money it would take to retrofit those into the 1G bumper, nor the cost of the Prada headlights appeal to me whatsoever. lol

xiaphin

KDModerator
SUPPORTING MEMBER
NC
Genesis Model Type
All custom like Audio said.

The fog lights are from a KIA Optima custom molded into the bumper. It has been done two or three times to my knowledge. The Prada headlights bolt right up, no modifications needed but are pricey and getting the AFLS to work is a bit tricky. The bumper has a My Ride lip kit on it and I currently have one for sale in the classifieds.

FWIW the car in your pic has since gone widebody, first and only metal one stateside if not everywhere.

Thread starter #6
All custom like Audio said.

The fog lights are from a KIA Optima custom molded into the bumper. It has been done two or three times to my knowledge. The Prada headlights bolt right up, no modifications needed but are pricey and getting the AFLS to work is a bit tricky. The bumper has a My Ride lip kit on it and I currently have one for sale in the classifieds.

FWIW the car in your pic has since gone widebody, first and only metal one stateside if not everywhere.
I see that you have side curtain in your car. I'm looking to die mine white to match the outside color of the car. Any comment.

xiaphin

KDModerator
SUPPORTING MEMBER
NC
Genesis Model Type
I see that you have side curtain in your car. I'm looking to die mine white to match the outside color of the car. Any comment.
I took out my curtains sometime last year and have been meaning to put them up for sale. If your interested in them PM me, I'll send you some pics and we can work out a price. The rails are already shaped to our window frame.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.