Price Paid OTD for your GV80

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Paid MSRP at Genesis of Conshohocken (PA) for a 2021 GV80, 3.5T Prestige. Gray with Beige/Black interior. 4/19/2021.

mcallij141

Randallstown Md.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I was at Genesis of Owings Mill today to look at a Prestige which I would have brought today. I asked the salesman about pricing , Quote we will sell that for 5000 to 10000 dollars over invoice. My lip drop to the floor , other dealers I have talk to in Maryland are discounting them . I just had to walk out ,Anyone willing to pay that price is crazy. No way sell it to a fool.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I was at Genesis of Owings Mill today to look at a Prestige which I would have brought today. I asked the salesman about pricing , Quote we will sell that for 5000 to 10000 dollars over invoice. My lip drop to the floor , other dealers I have talk to in Maryland are discounting them . I just had to walk out ,Anyone willing to pay that price is crazy. No way sell it to a fool.
Make phone calls first! Genesis of Bowie (Ourisman) is showing $2500 off of MSRP for a 3.5T Prestige but strings apply. It's MSRP if you're paying cash. Just grabbed this one at Genesis of Conshohocken (PA) yesterday for MSRP. 3.5T Prestige, Gray/Beige.

The cars are out there but the Buyer needs to do the legwork to find them. Saw this one on the Genesis Inventory and the Salesman didn't even know it was on the lot because it just came in over the weekend. Dealership hadn't received it into the inventory yet. I had to tell him where it was parked (behind the garage). When he located it and checked it was available for sale. SOLD! :)

FYI, I'm going to release 2 GV80 3.5T Prestige car orders (Genesis of Cherry Hill and Genesis of Freehold, both NJ) that I have. A Blue/Beige at Freehold and a Gray/Beige at Cherry Hill. From what I've been told they are due mid August.

Attachments

• 20210420_115642.jpg
    20210420_115642.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

GV80 Owner IL

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I paid $1000 under MSRP for 3.5 AWD Advanced on 4/15, Chicago suburbs. Hyundai sales experience for a Genesis vehicle, as the guy didn’t know many of the how-to’s. But still, I get that luxury experience every day when I drive it. I don’t see the value in the Prestige over Advanced; my interior is Beautiful (even without the Nappa leather).

nixit

Registered Member
Chicago, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I paid $1000 under MSRP for 3.5 AWD Advanced on 4/15, Chicago suburbs.
Congrats! Where did you purchase? When I was looking in the Chicago suburbs in January, the few dealers I visited were marking up $1,500. I had to drive to STL to get below MSRP.

I don’t see the value in the Prestige over Advanced; my interior is Beautiful (even without the Nappa leather).
Same. I paid $10,000 less for my Advanced+ than a Prestige. At that price point, you have to really want the Prestige.

coolmen777

I have a dealer in California who will get you 64.7K out the door on 3.5T standard. California taxes and fees included. LMK.
Can you share which dealer and contact name? Started looking this week for my in-laws and no getting much luck on pricing, willing to travel to get one at a discount. Thanks.

GV80 Owner IL

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Congrats! Where did you purchase? When I was looking in the Chicago suburbs in January, the few dealers I visited were marking up $1,500. I had to drive to STL to get below MSRP.

Same. I paid $10,000 less for my Advanced+ than a Prestige. At that price point, you have to really want the Prestige.
Gregory Hyundai in Highland Park. They are transparent with their pricing if you go to their website (as opposed to the Genesis website).

omecene

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Picking up my Lima Red/Black interior 3.5 Prestige tomorrow. Got it at 1,000 below MSRP. The only reason I received that discount is because I bought a G80 3.5 Prestige from the same dealer in February. The G80 was discounted by 3,500. The new vehicle is for my wife. I am very impressed with the new models. Now to try to get her to learn how to work all the info within the GV80.

coolmen777

Gregory Hyundai in Highland Park. They are transparent with their pricing if you go to their website (as opposed to the Genesis website).
Thanks, I am in California so Chicagoland would be too far to travel :). But I appreciate the willingness to help.

nixit

Registered Member
Chicago, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Thanks, I am in California so Chicagoland would be too far to travel :). But I appreciate the willingness to help.
If you're willing to drive CHI to STL like I did, I have a sales guy offering good discounts on anything below a Prestige. Message me if you're interested.

mrgenesis2009

Registered Member
Orlando, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Well, I sold my 2009 Genesis this past Friday and I took the plunge on a 2021 GV80 3.5T Prestige Himalayan Gray with all black interior. I paid full MSRP of $72995 + $699(dealer fee) + Tax/Tag/Title for a grand total of $78,446.04 OTD. After dealing with several nasty dealerships with market adjustment prices 6-8K above MSRP, I ended up accepting the MSRP deal at a dealership 4 hours away in South Florida(Rick Case Genesis). They were upfront and honest. It was the easiest car purchase I ever made(and quick too). I would recommend them for anyone looking for one of these in Florida.

eyaron

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Hello,

I am the Philadelphia, PA area and looking to get a GV80 Prestige or Advanced Plus. Any feedback for price I should expect. I understand that the Prestige is sold at MSRP, and Advanced+ should have a discount. As we are looking to lease, I got the following lease info from Edmunds:
Advanced+:
Money Factor: 0.00171
Residual: 58%
$750 lease Incentive
Prestige:
Money Factor: 0.00146
Residual: 57%
No incentives

Loan Origination fee: Can this be waved if I am already leasing a G90?

I am a G90 owner (leasing), I would appreciate feedback from the group about additional incentives from Genesis and expected discounts from the dealer (prior to Genesis rebates). I would like to be a little bit more educated prior to talking to the dealer (who has been very good to me in the past).

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

G-335970

I have been watching the GV80 since the first teasers. I have also been following the Lincoln Aviator. Both vehicles have great features but, part of the luxury vehicle is luxury experience, in the vehicle, in the showroom, and in the service waiting area.

Amnlupiano

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I have been watching the GV80 since the first teasers. I have also been following the Lincoln Aviator. Both vehicles have great features but, part of the luxury vehicle is luxury experience, in the vehicle, in the showroom, and in the service waiting area.
I too was considering the Aviator, until I started noticing how problematic they have been. Countless complaints of electronic issues, engines failures, suspension problems, etc. Followed Aviator forums for a few months and was shocked how many people where having to invoke Lemon Law returns due to consistent failures. My neighbor, a mechanic with 30 years experience, owned a loaded Navigator. When I asked him about the Aviator he said, “if it’s anywhere near as unreliable as my Navigator...avoid it at all costs!”. I have since decided the Aviator is not a vehicle I want to buy...especially since I keep vehicles for 10+ years or more.

wheeling

Registered Member
Texas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I too was considering the Aviator, until I started noticing how problematic they have been. Countless complaints of electronic issues, engines failures, suspension problems, etc. Followed Aviator forums for a few months and was shocked how many people where having to invoke Lemon Law returns due to consistent failures. My neighbor, a mechanic with 30 years experience, owned a loaded Navigator. When I asked him about the Aviator he said, “if it’s anywhere near as unreliable as my Navigator...avoid it at all costs!”. I have since decided the Aviator is not a vehicle I want to buy...especially since I keep vehicles for 10+ years or more.
I'm in the same shoes as you. Followed the Aviator since it comes out. The durability issues forbid to put an order. Great vehicle, though. I order a GV80 advanced in March and was told it will be here next month.

G-517493

Anyone care to share there pricing experience? I know it is a little early for this vehicle as it just came out but I believe they will eventually start to offer incentives and entertain negotiations later in the year. I am interested in buying this vehicle but I will not pay MSRP so I won't be getting one anytime soon(or maybe ever). I'm going to go after the Prestige Savile Silver/Black interior. Currently it is at MSRP of around 72350 plus tag/tax/title. I may have to wait until September but I hope not. Hopefully by sharing your pricing experience we can all benefit to be a little more knowledgeable going in.

Thanks!
MrGenesis2009
Hi
I called several dealers and two of them wanted to charge me $5000 over MSRP. I located a third dealer that charged MSRP and I purchased it as a treat to myself for retirement. So far very happy with the car until windows and mirrors quit working a couple of days ago. Working through the warranty experience now...............

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kosh756

Anyone have someone who offers Decent deals on an advanced 3.5 or prestige 2.5 ?

looking to lease … NJ area if possible

thanks

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners