Price Paid OTD for your GV80

bsox

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
2021 GV80. Paid MSRP, $73,510. They started at $10k over MSRP, then went to $5k over, then went to $3k over. Simply told them I'm not paying over MSRP. Sales person was great and totally got it. Blamed the managers. At the end of the day, the value of this car at MSRP compared to Benz, Range Rover, Audi, BMW, and others is incomparable. My last car was a 2016 RR autobiography, which is beautiful, but I like this one better...although it's only been 1 day. We'll see. but, $144k compared to $73k for better tech (minus the V8)? Every day.

Genwynn

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Anyone care to share there pricing experience? I know it is a little early for this vehicle as it just came out but I believe they will eventually start to offer incentives and entertain negotiations later in the year. I am interested in buying this vehicle but I will not pay MSRP so I won't be getting one anytime soon(or maybe ever). I'm going to go after the Prestige Savile Silver/Black interior. Currently it is at MSRP of around 72350 plus tag/tax/title. I may have to wait until September but I hope not. Hopefully by sharing your pricing experience we can all benefit to be a little more knowledgeable going in.

Thanks!
MrGenesis2009
In Charlotte NC; paid MSRP for Prestige model. One dealer did want to add $3000 over, so I went to another dealer.

Ziggy2

Hasn't posted much yet...
Greenville, SC
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
In Charlotte NC; paid MSRP for Prestige model. One dealer did want to add $3000 over, so I went to another dealer.
Same here, ended up at Keffer Hyundai (Genesis of CLT). Spoke with Gabriel, the GM directly.

A J

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Genesis of Wichata, KS …see Doug … they will sell ALL GV80 s at msrp …plus shipping if you can’t pick it up.

GSUV80

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
$64.5K out the door for GV80 Standard. Only 2 So Cal dealerships in So Cal are selling at a discount.

Avoid Genesis of Glendale and Genesis of Westlake. Absolutely the worst dealers who charged 10K+ mark up.

tarradk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I signed off on the purchase contract and eta was the 15th but perhaps the 17th … window tint and ceramic pro coating ,silver package,early next week, two days to cure ceramic,then ships to me from Kansas.Hoping for next Saturday. There is a lean code # you have to have for registration …i will order my plates.com soon!
I have a brother in law from ny who chills out in Naples every winter … he tell me these gv80 s are everywhere!
Finally got my plates a week ago! After they finally sent my paperwork it took 1 day. I already had gotten the safety inspection as soon as it was delivered. I did have to provide the actual inspection signed by the inspector, not a copy, to the county.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners