Price Paid OTD for your GV80

A J

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Genesis of Wichata, KS …see Doug … they will sell ALL GV80 s at msrp …plus shipping if you can’t pick it up.

GSUV80

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
$64.5K out the door for GV80 Standard. Only 2 So Cal dealerships in So Cal are selling at a discount.

Avoid Genesis of Glendale and Genesis of Westlake. Absolutely the worst dealers who charged 10K+ mark up.

tarradk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I signed off on the purchase contract and eta was the 15th but perhaps the 17th … window tint and ceramic pro coating ,silver package,early next week, two days to cure ceramic,then ships to me from Kansas.Hoping for next Saturday. There is a lean code # you have to have for registration …i will order my plates.com soon!
I have a brother in law from ny who chills out in Naples every winter … he tell me these gv80 s are everywhere!
Finally got my plates a week ago! After they finally sent my paperwork it took 1 day. I already had gotten the safety inspection as soon as it was delivered. I did have to provide the actual inspection signed by the inspector, not a copy, to the county.

mrgenesis2009

Registered Member
Orlando, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I'm curios what the prices that they are selling for now with the 2023s. Anyone willing to share?

Last edited:

DaleNet

Registered Member
Niceville, Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
My 2023 GV80 2.5T Prestige Himalayan Gray/Black Interior had an MSRP of $69.560. I got it out the door for $58.060 after my military discount and trade-in. Then I went back up by adding the extended warranty and gap insurance, but that was my choice. If anyone would like, I can post my window sticker.

Last edited:

Long island Phil

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
My 2023 GV80 2.5T Prestige Himalayan Gray/Black Interior had an MSRP of $69.560. I got it out the door for $58.060 after my military discount and trade-in. Then I went back up by adding the extended warranty and gap insurance, but that was my choice.
Enjoy your new ride . My 2021 has 26K same color / model . -0- issues / problems ! Any ?’s feel free to reach out

DaleNet

Registered Member
Niceville, Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I have only had it for 2 weeks. Only issue right now is the Genesis Connect is not working. Genesis seems to be having issues with getting the 2023s working on their site. All shows activated, but it still says wait 24 hours for it to activate. Genesis is supposed to be looking into this. Said I would get credit for the time I lose. We shall see.

Ryan_P

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Got a Prestige Signature with pretty much wheel locks, cross bar rails, towing kit, winter floor mats, lit door sills - maybe something else was on there (it was already ordered by dealer by the time I got to it). Paid MSRP, all in it was like 80K and some change. I'm having someone put PPF and a chrome delete on it so only had it about a week before it went into his shop. Excited to get it back, and keep driving it, its been awesome so far!

achohan91

Registered Member
Paid $56,400 + tax for 2022 GV80 2.5T RWD Prestige($5K Discount, Original Price was $61,400). I will be picking it up tomorrow. Was cross shopping between X5 and GV80. X5 is really fun car but with the growing family, I won't be speeding anytime soon and need luxury comfortable car. X5 was coming out to be $65k+ tax (after discounts - 16% more than GV80). Decided I rather settle on GV80 for better warranty and long term maintenance. I also feel with the MSRP I paid, I will loose less money on this when I sell it after 6-8 years. Also everyone around has BMW and Mercs. Hoping I made the right choice.

Corbinstansbury

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
2023 GV80 Prestige Matte Brunswick Green. 2500$ over MSRP. They started at 10K over With 698$ Addendum. Got them to just 2500$ over after months of negotiating prior to car being delivered. Most Florida dealers have some Addendum attached and won't budge. Nobody will do a Brunswick green if you can even find one at MSRP. Gorgeous color!

glennr01

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
$5K over MSRP for the vehicle in my signature below. That said, they gave me way more then $5K over Blue Book value for my trade, so pretty much a wash. But the only 'discount' was on the trade-in side.

DaleNet

Registered Member
Niceville, Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I got mine at MSRP - $500.00 military discount. Got a good trade-in on my 2019 Santa Fe, so after tax down payment and extended warranty, I financed $62,000. I bought a 2023 2.5 Prestige in Himalayan Gray with black interior. Only extra was carpeted mats, first aid kit and reversible mat in the back. All came in the GV80. Not added by dealer.

Denmar

Registered Member
Minnesota
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I called around a lot last week trying to find a 2023 3.5 Prestige in matte, green, or silver. Obviously inventory was my first challenge, and then price was the next. Every dealer that had inventory was adding a "market adjustment" fee between $1000 and $15%, and then some were adding on bs charges such as "appearance packages". Eventually I found a dealer with a Prestige Matte that was asking for $3500 over MSRP and did not have any other add-on's, and I got them down to $995 over MSRP. Wasn't thrilled with paying anything over MSRP or the lower (but very common) offer on my trade, but decided it was likely the best I was going to get for the exact GV80 I wanted.

glennr01

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I called around a lot last week trying to find a 2023 3.5 Prestige in matte, green, or silver. Obviously inventory was my first challenge, and then price was the next. Every dealer that had inventory was adding a "market adjustment" fee between $1000 and $15%, and then some were adding on bs charges such as "appearance packages". Eventually I found a dealer with a Prestige Matte that was asking for $3500 over MSRP and did not have any other add-on's, and I got them down to $995 over MSRP. Wasn't thrilled with paying anything over MSRP or the lower (but very common) offer on my trade, but decided it was likely the best I was going to get for the exact GV80 I wanted.
I wouldn't be too upset - many here have had to do the same. Its the market right now. I couldn't wait until the end of the year, needed to replace my prior vehicle, so I tried to make it up on the trade-in. Once the pain of the $$$ is gone, the rest is very enjoyable. Except for the dealer experience for many - that's an issue.

fc0171

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I wouldn't be too upset - many here have had to do the same. Its the market right now. I couldn't wait until the end of the year, needed to replace my prior vehicle, so I tried to make it up on the trade-in. Once the pain of the $$$ is gone, the rest is very enjoyable. Except for the dealer experience for many - that's an issue.
We just bought a 23 GV80 Prestige in Matterhorn white matte for MSRP at Genesis of Wolfchase in Memphis. Very happy!

Denmar

Registered Member
Minnesota
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
We just bought a 23 GV80 Prestige in Matterhorn white matte for MSRP at Genesis of Wolfchase in Memphis. Very happy!
Nice! I had some trouble contacting them but when I found the Melbourne Grey closer I was happy with that!

TJEli

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
We got our 22 Prestige Signature about 4 weeks ago after putting a deposit down last February. Roof rails, steps, towing package, winter mats, door sills, etc. Paid $3300 UNDER MSRP and received a very fair trade price on our 2018 S5. Bergstrom in Appleton. Very pleased with the experience so far.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Capt Picard

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
That's a solid deal. The best I can seem to get is 71.4K for GV80 Advance.
I believe that's pretty much what I ended up paying. Very close. They did come down 1500 off the market adjustment but about as good as they'd do. I love it though. I really was about to get the Prestige but with the roads here in SC, they wouldn't let me swap the 22"'s for the 20's" on the advanced trim so I got the advanced. I miss the heads up display and all digital dash but I still love it.