Price Paid OTD for your GV80

leggy

Been here awhile...
SoCal
$64.5K out the door for GV80 Standard. Only 2 So Cal dealerships in So Cal are selling at a discount.

Avoid Genesis of Glendale and Genesis of Westlake. Absolutely the worst dealers who charged 10K+ mark up.
Which dealerships are they?

danybp

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
A big thank you to Speeder for posting the Bel Air Genesis (Maryland) dealer info. I live in southwestern NC and the Atlanta area dealers and Asheville all had a premium on the GV80. I contacted Genesis of Bel Air MD and they were willing to sell a black on black 2.5T AWD Prestige package for $3100 below MSRP and threw in wheel locks for free. Hopped a plane in Chattanooga, flew to Charlotte and then to Baltimore then Uber'd to the dealership. Bought the vehicle and drove halfway home the same day and finished the next. It's in our driveway now and it is stunning. Michael Stender at Bel Air Genesis is very easy to deal with.
Thanks for sharing!!

If not too much trouble, Would you mind providing quoted paper or window sheet showing the discount?

I have a dealer who said that if they can provide documentation, they would match it.

Long island Phil

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Thanks for sharing!!

If not too much trouble, Would you mind providing quoted paper or window sheet showing the discount?

I have a dealer who said that if they can provide documentation, they would match it.
Congratulations! Enjoy ! Have a 21 prestige new in Jan 21 with 35K on it as we bounce from NY to Hendersonville; -0- problems.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Luigi

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Purchased a 2023 GV80 3.5T Prestige for MSRP, also received a $1,000 competitive owner coupon by showing ownership of a competitor's car., in my case a Mercedes-Benz.

ChesterJack

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Dealers in New Hampshire wanted $5K over MSRP.

Found my Prestige in Massachusetts for MSRP. For what we are getting don't have too big a problem paying MSRP plus the market inventory on just about anything is brutal.

wwoods

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
We finally picked up my wife's 23 GV80 3.5 Prestige yesterday. Paid $600 over msrp because they had to pick it up from ATL. Paid $78.4k OTD.

BillZ

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
The price difference between Canadian and U.S. vehicles is interesting. Using current exchange rates, you pay about $10,000 more for a Prestige 3.5 in the U.S. than in Canada (assuming list price is paid which is always the case in Canada as far as I am aware).

XBOHDPuKC

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
There's a huge shipment of GV80 3.5T Prestige is coming due mid-December. It will be interesting to see how it will affect the "market adjustments."

wwoods

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
There's a huge shipment of GV80 3.5T Prestige is coming due mid-December. It will be interesting to see how it will affect the "market adjustments."
I'm sure most of them are already sold. We ordered one back in September and did not have a Vin # for it so our dealership found the exact one we ordered on another lot and got it for us. So if anyone is looking for a 23 GV80 3.5T Prestige in Himalayans Gray with Dune interior and 22's contact Genesis of Concord and ask for David Ash and he can secure it for you.

XBOHDPuKC

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I'm sure most of them are already sold. We ordered one back in September and did not have a Vin # for it so our dealership found the exact one we ordered on another lot and got it for us. So if anyone is looking for a 23 GV80 3.5T Prestige in Himalayans Gray with Dune interior and 22's contact Genesis of Concord and ask for David Ash and he can secure it for you.

Nope, a few are pre-sold, and they have the PRESALE flag, the rest are just coming in, thses are within 300 miles of Houston. Unfortunately cannot copy paste my table here since it's over 2000 chars limit. 79 presold, while 147 aren't.

wwoods

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Nope, a few are pre-sold, and they have the PRESALE flag, the rest are just coming in, thses are within 300 miles of Houston. Unfortunately cannot copy paste my table here since it's over 2000 chars limit. 79 presold, while 147 aren't.
That's awesome. This is a good time to buy one as Genesis has quite a few incentives where you can get up to $4000 off MSRP right now.

Londoner01

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The price difference between Canadian and U.S. vehicles is interesting. Using current exchange rates, you pay about $10,000 more for a Prestige 3.5 in the U.S. than in Canada (assuming list price is paid which is always the case in Canada as far as I am aware).
Don't forget here in Canada, we pay 13% tax on these vehicles.. I am sure un USA there is also a state tax, but probably not as high as in Canada.

NickyL

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
November 2nd purchase in Pa.
2023 Gv80 3.5t Advanced
$1500 below MSRP.
Missed $1000 competitor coupon and other offers by a week.

Jhon

Registered Member
Southwest Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Don't forget here in Canada, we pay 13% tax on these vehicles.. I am sure un USA there is also a state tax, but probably not as high as in Canada.
Where I have lived in the USA, we pay the same sales tax as we do for any taxable item we buy. But it differs from which state, county, and town you live in. (It's around 7% in the states I have lived in.)
The state has a tax, the county has a tax and some towns have a tax.
When I lived in Poughkeepsie NY way back when, there was the city of Poughkeepsie and the Town of Poughkeepsie. The city tacked on a 1% sales tax. the Town did not. All the car dealers and a lot of big ticket stores moved from the city to the town of Poughkeepsie.