Prices Paid for GV70

dhuhtala

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
3.5 Advanced Himalayan Gray & Red interior.

MSRP + $800 doc fee. Springfield, VA

Called ahead and picked it from incoming inventory, waited 3 weeks total
Wow, lucky! I have no way to view incoming inventory...not sure there is any!

Also, in Alberta we have laws that prevent dealerships from charging anything above advertised prices (other than tax). But I have a long wait ahead of me...only 2.5 months into a 5-6 month wait.

Royale192

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I working with a local dealer to get mine at msrp. But they like most dealers in the state have a dealer doc fee. Which is a house fee can't get any to take it off but other than that at msrp tax title and doc fee

levetrix

Wow, lucky! I have no way to view incoming inventory...not sure there is any!

Also, in Alberta we have laws that prevent dealerships from charging anything above advertised prices (other than tax). But I have a long wait ahead of me...only 2.5 months into a 5-6 month wait.
I called 8+ dealerships within 100 miles of me, had them all list their inventory coming in for the next 2 months, and picked my favorite one from that list. I’m not sure I could have viewed their inventory independently, but they all knew what was coming in

Royale192

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I called 8+ dealerships within 100 miles of me, had them all list their inventory coming in for the next 2 months, and picked my favorite one from that list. I’m not sure I could have viewed their inventory independently, but they all knew what was coming in
They do have an idea. Because most of the time they have the Vins for their allotment. And if you go on the genesis website and build your spec they tell you who may have a very similar one. I did this and also most purchased a basic one to come to find out someone backed out of a deal and the 2.5 advanced with the color combo I wanted became available.

GREGGV70

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Please share with us prospective buyers what you paid for your GV70. Not so much interested in out the door price because every state is different on taxes, trade ins, etc. More interested in the amount you paid over MSRP, MSRP or under MSRP. Thanks for sharing.
2022 Genesis GV70 3.5 Sport $68.000

bubbalizle

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
2023 Genesis GV70 2.5T advance savile silver $54.615 + tx

deposit end of January received car end of July.

originally ordered select (base model in Canada) had a $1000 rebate for this matter plus a trailer hitch & wire install for free.

to my big surprise they did not apply the 23 price raise. they probably felt bad forcing me to change to the next trim.

which after all i'm very pleased with...love those memory & cool air seat ,(i'm 6'1 and my wife is 5'0) make's it so easy to switch!

for whom are waiting please be patient it really worth the wait.:love:

spicymi

Himalayan gray 3.5T Sport, $500 under MSRP. Bought from Genesis Santa Monica and arranged my own shipping for $900. DM me if anyone wants sales rep info
Hey!

Just made an account and I guess I can't DM yet, so hoping to ask you here. Planning on buying from Genesis Santa Monica and was curious to know 1) what sales rep you went through and 2) what shipping company you used. I'm talking to Pascal and Brehon right now. If anyone else has experience with this dealership I'd appreciate your input too.

Thanks!

ShooterMcGavs69

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
How are prices and stock these days? Most places still asking over MSRP or have no inventory?
Still very dependent on dealer/location (and which specs you want). I bought in NJ, paid MSRP, and got the vehicle spec I was looking for in about a month. Dealer also paid for my Lyft to the dealership since I wasn’t doing a trade in and needed a ride to accept the delivery.

I asked them how production is looking these days, and they’re hearing that Hyundai/Genesis production is tracking to be back to 100% normal pace before the end of the year.

dhuhtala

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Here in Canada, we all pay MSRP but there is no stock at all...just a couple of test units and a couple of used G70s...

Budman2k

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
GV70 2.5T advanced package MSRP in Ohio. I put a build order in August 4th and was planing on waiting until October. Dealer called and someone turned down a GV70 with the exact options I wanted! Picked it up last week (9.14.22)

AlRRR

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Please share with us prospective buyers what you paid for your GV70. Not so much interested in out the door price because every state is different on taxes, trade ins, etc. More interested in the amount you paid over MSRP, MSRP or under MSRP. Thanks for sharing.
2023 Model, 3.5 Prestige, MSRP in Maryland, same in Virginia