Pricing G90 5.0 Canada discounts incentives

jeromezz

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Thread starter #1
What are we paying for these? I see listed at 87k and and easy discount of 3k for conquest. But what else? What are we really paying?

jimmy buoy

Getting familiar with the group...
I'd like to know too. I've been curious with our Canadian system for Genesis Sales how one is EVER able to negotiate any discounts. It appears that dealers in the USA clearly understand that list prices don't always move product, but the dealer has an incentive to turn inventory. Corporate sales offices - not so much...

j4ypal

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I am curious as well. I am thinking of buying a Genesis here in Quebec city, Canada. From what I understand, you pay sticker price which is all included and there is zero negociation possible. If I go on the Genesis Canada website today, I see the G90 2017 and the G90 2018 as possible choices. Both of them are 84 000$ starting... So even if you buy last years model, you pay the exact same price. Doesn't really make sence to me. Why not offer last year's model at a few thousand dollars less? Let's say current year 84k and last year's at 81k.

Thoughts? Anyone have experience in Canada where they were or were not able to negociate?

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I am curious as well. I am thinking of buying a Genesis here in Quebec city, Canada. From what I understand, you pay sticker price which is all included and there is zero negociation possible. If I go on the Genesis Canada website today, I see the G90 2017 and the G90 2018 as possible choices. Both of them are 84 000$ starting...
To put that into perspective for US readers, that is $63,600 USD and the base sticker is $68,360. That is an OK price but possibly can do better.

Wine can get better with age and you will usually pay a little more for a year older bottle. Could be different in Canada, but cars don't usually get better with age here.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.