Pricing

Jupen21

Registered Member
Ugh that seems high to me. Hoping some better deals can be had soon :(
I know! Going to wait till next year. Really like the car. Test drove it with my partner and our little infant. Loved it. Also test drove the GV80 and while it’s more spacious the GV70 felt like it was the one. My baby liked it too!!

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

EnigmaDC

Registered Member
Washington DC
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I know! Going to wait till next year. Really like the car. Test drove it with my partner and our little infant. Loved it. Also test drove the GV80 and while it’s more spacious the GV70 felt like it was the one. My baby liked it too!!
Where are you at again?

My dad bought the gv80 when it came out. He loves it so far. I haven’t had a chance to drive it yet but that’s definitely larger than I’d want living in the city. (The city being Washington DC not New York or somewhere else) 🤪

I was hoping not to wait too much longer originally thought I’d buy this month hoping there would be some incentives but that wasn’t the case. Now I’m debating going BMW/Audi if a better deal can be had there and possibly waiting to see what September

Quad

Registered Member
My dealer told me $7xx/36 month with zero down for 2.5 SP ...the finance option was actually better. Dealer wanted me to pay an additional $3k down along with my trade in so I walked.

That $3k the dealer is asking for is my current payoff amount for my current auto loan btw. I'm in no hurry, so if he wants me to have the car he'll call me back and if not then sell it to someone else.

EnigmaDC

Registered Member
Washington DC
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
My dealer told me $7xx/36 month with zero down for 2.5 SP ...the finance option was actually better. Dealer wanted me to pay an additional $3k down along with my trade in so I walked.

That $3k the dealer is asking for is my current payoff amount for my current auto loan btw. I'm in no hurry, so if he wants me to have the car he'll call me back and if not then sell it to someone else.
Thanks for posting!

I’ll update tomorrow when the dealer sends me some numbers after visiting there today.

Jupen21

Registered Member
Where are you at again?

My dad bought the gv80 when it came out. He loves it so far. I haven’t had a chance to drive it yet but that’s definitely larger than I’d want living in the city. (The city being Washington DC not New York or somewhere else) 🤪

I was hoping not to wait too much longer originally thought I’d buy this month hoping there would be some incentives but that wasn’t the case. Now I’m debating going BMW/Audi if a better deal can be had there and possibly waiting to see what September
I’m in NJ

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners