Production Date SOP to April 16th 2009..............

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
.......Does anyone know about this TSB # 09-BD-014 Dated 11/13/09

Your Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8-4.6L

Vehicle » Body and Frame » Interior Moulding / Trim » Technical Service Bulletins » Interior, A/C - Center Pillar Air Vent Part Numbers

Interior, A/C - Center Pillar Air Vent Part Numbers

Group BODY
Number 09-BD-014
Date NOVEMBER, 2009
Model 2009 GENESIS SEDAN (BH)
Subject
CENTER PILLAR AIR VENT PART NUMBER INFORMATION
DESCRIPTION:
This bulletin provides part number information for Genesis (BH) center pillar air vents.
APPLICABLE VEHICLES:
Models: 2009 Genesis Sedan (BH)
Affected Vehicle Production Date Range: SOP to April 16, 2009

PARTS INFORMATION:
^ Center Pillar Air Vent - Changed appearance and corresponding part numbers.
NOTE:
Original style air vents have been discontinued as service parts. If the original style left or right vent needs to be replaced, replace both sides with new style air vents at the same time to maintain matching appearance.
WARRANTY INFORMATION:
Normal warranty applies.
Account | Vehicle | Contact | Exit
© 2013 ALLDATA, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

OneFunGenesis

<- Runnin' on Empty
Rochester, NY
I have the same exact problems as the pic above. I might have this and a bunch of other stuff done with my next oil change

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
What is the problem? Not all TSB are to fix problems, just to provide technical info.

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
The problem is the tearing of the leather in this so called PREMIUM automobile with the oem side air vent covers, as shown in the pics the new covers extend further up and away to cover for those tearing locations on both sides of this PREMIUM automobile

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
So they made me an appointment while i was there for MONDAY 12/02 after i showed them The TSB of the center air vent replacements covers and the issue with my Genesis, they said they would order it & replace them.

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
So went back to the dealer & they have now ordered the parts for this TSB and once the parts arrive , will replace them on my Genesis

MADDMOE

Registered Member
NY NY
Actually dont know if its because its under my warranty or what, just glad its getting done . Seems to me all dealers would have been notified that if this condition is present on any of their so called PREMIUM cars then replace at NO cost to the customer. But at the end of the day we are still dealing with HYUNDAI

stumpie

Getting familiar with the group...
SUPPORTING MEMBER