Purchasing an Infinity Warranty From Hyundai

Davidg

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
My 2015 5.0 Genesis Ultimate warranty expires in 3,000 miles. I like my car more than I dislike it and know more things will fail as the car gains miles.

Hyundai has quoted me a Infinity Warranty 1 yr, or 12,000 miles for $1,400 / No Deductible - I only drive 12,000 miles a year on this car and may sell it after that. I'm inclined to do it because one of my active suspension front struts is failing now - which will be replaced hopefully next week under the warranty and I also had a total sun/moon roof replaced last year!

Q's:

Are these Infinity Warranties any good? Hyundai says they're great since they service my car?
I know a lot of warranties are scams but since its from the dealer I expect they will honor it?

How many of you 5.0 Ultimate Genesis Owners have high mile cars and what has failed if anything on you cars?

Thanks for all comments - I believe these luxury cars are the best bang for the buck! I have owned all of the other foreign and domestic luxury brands and my car is as good or better!!

jimbo1mcm

Registered Member
Check with Crystal Carreau at Burlington Hyundai. I purchased a Platinum Hyundai warranty from her for my 2019 Santa Fe. Might be the best price around for your Genesis. Post when you get it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.