Qtp electronic cutouts for my equus!

Beau2424

Been here awhile...
All i can say is wow... Absolutely the best mod yet.... You have no idea as to what this engine sounds like til you do this.. I get best of both worlds.. On the highway i am all business and quiet.. On the weekends, if i want to get heads to turn and mustangs to coward, i open them up.. Unbelievable... Installed the electric cutouts from qtp.. IMG_76891.jpg20170516_122802.jpgIMG_76901.jpgIMG_76891.jpg20170516_122836asdfasdf.jpg

Attachments

Beau2424

Been here awhile...
Quite possibly the craziest, yet coolest lol, thing I've seen done to a luxury sedan!
I have no doubt heads will be spinning when those are activated.
Lol that's what my wife said.. it's a luxury vehicle, not a sports car... ... and then I flipped the switch and she heard the deep rumble, and she immediately got in the driver's seat and took it for a spin around the neighborhood.. she said, ok, that is pretty bad ass!

Beau2424

Been here awhile...
[video=youtube_share;jRkYPyEpNLQ]https://youtu.be/jRkYPyEpNLQ[/video]

BlackedOut

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
All i can say is wow... Absolutely the best mod yet.... You have no idea as to what this engine sounds like til you do this.. I get best of both worlds.. On the highway i am all business and quiet.. On the weekends, if i want to get heads to turn and mustangs to coward, i open them up.. Unbelievable... Installed the electric cutouts from qtp..
This sounds like something I would do (And my wife would hate). How much did you pay all in for that and did you notice a difference in gas mileage?

john massaria

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
awesome! how did they match the welds to steel and stainless? how much and what were the parts and what was labor costs- I have a 2014 Equus and always wanted to do this - now you can help us all! thanks man!

LD5050

Zorg Industries
SUPPORTING MEMBER
East Texas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.