• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Quad Exhaust Tips from Stinger?

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I noticed that the Stinger's quad exhaust tips have an oval shaped cutout similar to the ones on the G70. Since the exhaust tips for both cars aren't connected to the mufflers and are just within the diffuser, could we replace the G70's oval exhausts and fit in the Stinger's quad tips?

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I noticed that the Stinger's quad exhaust tips have an oval shaped cutout similar to the ones on the G70. Since the exhaust tips for both cars aren't connected to the mufflers and are just within the diffuser, could we replace the G70's oval exhausts and fit in the Stinger's quad tips?

My best friend has a stinger. Next time we hang out which should be soon, I’ll take some measurements and see if the center of that opening is the same as ours. I love the quad exhaust look so this would be very cool

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those aren't the Stinger exhausts though. But looking more closely at the Stinger exhausts again, the opening does seem bigger than the G70's at a glance.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums