• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Quandry: want to buy the Sport Package but hate the sport wheels

DKnMP

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Should be picking up a sport 3.3 in the next week or so but definitely not a fan of the 5 spokes and dark finish on them.

Don't particularly want to throw the money at a 2nd set of wheels either. Wonder why they don't give wheel options not tied to packages?

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
To anyone with the 19" 5-spoke who would like the 10-spoke instead, I will gladly swap with you. Just think, your car could look THIS cool:

What state are you in, Mr Yogurt? I really like the 10-spokes, but would only consider it if you were relatively close (which I assume you're not).

carsareus

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
As titled. I really think they messed up the wheel options and should at least let you choose between the 19 inch options. I love the chrome 10 spoke wheels, not so much the 5 spoke dark wheels,but I'd really likti get the sports tuned suspension. Anyone heard of a dealer swapping wheels between vehicles for someone? I'd hate to have to spend another $2k or so to get aftermarket wheels right off the bat.
Its funny reading your post because I agree with you 100%. I really do like the 10 spoke wheels and I was thinking the same thing. Why can't manufactures make it easier for us to get exactly what we want?

matpal

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Admittedly, the dark 5 spoke wheels have ineeed grown on me since purchase about 2 weeks ago, that is until I see the 10 spoke option again. However, I'm now certain that the chrome wheels with darkened accents of the sport just would not mesh together.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums