Question about front end bumper clips

MJ305

Hasn't posted much yet...
Thread starter #1
I have a 2016 Genesis 3.8 sedan, and I noticed that I'm missing a few of the clips that hold the top of the bumper to the frame, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy replacements for those clips, before I go to the dealership and they charge me an arm & a leg for just one clip..

Thanks

1FstYota

Registered Member
I have a 2016 Genesis 3.8 sedan, and I noticed that I'm missing a few of the clips that hold the top of the bumper to the frame, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy replacements for those clips, before I go to the dealership and they charge me an arm & a leg for just one clip..

Thanks
Ebay, I think they are 6mm push pin style, its like 7 bucks or so for 25 to 50.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)

Thanks
Can you supply a pic? That way the official part number can be determined, and you can see if the online price is acceptable for the official OEM part.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.