Racechip "S" anyone?

Thread starter #1

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Hey folks, I know it may be in our DNA to go whole hog when offered a choice, I was kicking around this tuner thing for 2 months now. When looking at posts on this forum and some stinger forums, I've noticed all posting are about the whole hog GTS Black version of Racechips offerings for the 3.3TT.
For me a modest gain of about 10%HP and 20%Torque should be rather noticeable(claimed 34HP and 74TQ)of the "S", and perhaps you could get away with just using 91 octane gasoline instead of tearing your new engine apart to change the spark plugs.
Has anyone tried the "S" or know some one who has on the mighty 3.3TT?

Thread starter #4

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Race Chip recommended plugs for the S too, I suspect they are just covering their buts. I'd be willing to bet that just using 93 octane with stock plugs would be fine.
I've seen vids with guys changing the center plug on the right bank with out pulling the intake, I'm going for it.

Thread starter #8

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Will do, planning on replacing the plugs first, gapped at .022, then running a full tank of gas thru it, then installing the GTS after I refill with 93octane.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.