Rear brake LED hyper flash kit?

Rich20017

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
2017 G90:
Anyone have any experience or a recommendation for the popular hyper flash rear brake lights. Please take the time and read again, I’m seeking rear brake LED light kit, NOT middle light kit. AND 1 unit not 2 separate units for each brake light (thinking if one was to use 2 of the many single units on the market on each tail light, the timing may not sink?). also, the “universal” individual units may not have the proper voltage or amps to operate the oversize Genesis g90 rear brake lights. Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Rich

jda8

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
2017 G90:
Anyone have any experience or a recommendation for the popular hyper flash rear brake lights. Please take the time and read again, I’m seeking rear brake LED light kit, NOT middle light kit. AND 1 unit not 2 separate units for each brake light (thinking if one was to use 2 of the many single units on the market on each tail light, the timing may not sink?). also, the “universal” individual units may not have the proper voltage or amps to operate the oversize Genesis g90 rear brake lights. Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Rich
sync, not sink.

Rich20017

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Oh, thank you so much voice texting errors I appreciate you taking the time to point out my errors. That was very helpful.

Goaterguy

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Oh, thank you so much voice texting errors I appreciate you taking the time to point out my errors. That was very helpful.
Welcome to the internet...
Can you wire the three lights to a single unit? There should be a point in the wiring loom where all three wires are fairly close and you can tap there. That would take care of the synchronization issue.

Rich20017

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Thank you. Thats what i was thinking but really need to know what brand of adapter to use? Our cars are very large rear brake leds and there’s a third light in the rear window (2017 g90). My concerns are volts (12v) and amps to run the lights. I might just have to settle with the third middle light hook up?

Goaterguy

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
LEDs don't draw too many amps, it shouldn't be an issue. Sadly I've only installed a flasher on an Italian motorcycle/scooter I used to drive across the US but have never used on in my cars, but I'm thinking that a flasher designed for a car should suffice, especially if it was designed considering incandescent lights.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners