• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Recommended Dealers - Hustle-Free Dealers Only

Mandalorian

Located in Michigan, I'm trying to purchase a 2022 G70 3.3T AWD for over 3 weeks now with no luck so far.
The experience with the Hyundai & Genesis dealerships has been horrific and shady.
I had no such experience at the BMW or Mercedes dealerships when cross-shopping for the M340i and new 2022 W206 C-class (stunning interior BTW..).

My experience w Hyundai & Genesis dealerships:
  • price gouging
  • passive-aggressive behavior (towards a soon-to-be-customer?!??)
  • no replies to quote requests but at least 2 calls and 2 emails a day with no previous communication history attached from random people at the same dealership wanting to set me up for the "best purchasing experience ever"..
  • refusing to discuss any details via email altogether while insisting to deal on location and in person only
  • out of state requests remain mostly with no response / no interest

I'm ready to purchase out of state and fly-in to drive the car back home or get it shipped to Michigan.
I wish dealerships were a concept of the past and every brand would offer a 1-min-1-click purchasing experience like Tesla.

Please list your hustle-&-haggle free dealership recommendations or send me a PM pls.

wongs83

Hasn't posted much yet...
I would be interested in the same thing. Looking for dealers anywhere in the US that have inventory and aren't marking up above MSRP

G-676217

I would be interested in the same thing. Looking for dealers anywhere in the US that have inventory and aren't marking up above MSRP
I finally found one in Michigan.
Family operated, no scare tactics, no bullshit talk. No upselling, no charge over MSRP. I bought a white g70 3.3 sport prestige with them.

Genesis of Macomb
+1 586-408-2030

They are the best dealership experience I had so far. Less employees than usual, because they don’t have to “cook each costumer” until “well done”.
Transparency, smaller margins, but therefore higher turnover!! That’s the way to go.

Mandalorian

I finally found a dealership here in Michigan!
~ 6 weeks ago I purchased a white 2022 G70 3.3 Sport Prestige!!!

The dealership is family owned, a hidden gem far off the grid in Macomb, MI.
No bullshitting, no upselling, no scamming, no over-MSRP. Less employees than other dealerships the same size, since they don't have to "cook the customer" until "well done". Transparency and honesty are aspects held to their standards, I even got the 1000$ genesis finance incentive as a discount - so I payed less than MSRP!!!
My girlfriend will buy a GV70 there and I keep recommending those guys to whomever is on the lookout.
Best dealership experience I had in the past 10 years (well, comparable to the BMW dealership experience).

Genesis of Macomb
19077 Hall Rd, Macomb, MI 48044

wongs83

Hasn't posted much yet...
Thanks for the dealership lead in MI. Unfortunately I'm looking for the 3.5 and they don't have any in stock or on the way. As matter of fact the person I spoke with at the dealership, so they are not producing andy 3.5's right now due to chip shortages still so he said it could be 3-6-9 months before you see one if you ordered it.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tau

Registered Member
Thanks for the dealership lead in MI. Unfortunately I'm looking for the 3.5 and they don't have any in stock or on the way. As matter of fact the person I spoke with at the dealership, so they are not producing andy 3.5's right now due to chip shortages still so he said it could be 3-6-9 months before you see one if you ordered it.
If you haven’t yet tried the Genesis inventory search tool, try various zip codes and you might locate something that you might consider traveling to get.

Tau

Registered Member
saw this post and thought I'd send it your way