REMOTE START

corvette18TRGS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Does anyone know of an easy way to use the Genesis remote start feature without paying a yearly fee? I’d appreciate it if you can help.

bubbaG80Sport

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Huh !?!
The only way to avoid paying the yearly subscription fee is ...
1) Hack the Genesis remote start/connected services website.
2) Use one of the member's in this forums credit card to pay for it.

There is no publicly known/legal way to use the Genesis remote feature without using HMA's service/subscription.
There are other threads in this forum about adding an after market/3rd party remote start to the G80.

Last edited:

MrRich4

Registered Member
Wisconsin
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Pay it monthly ;) .

I was searching for the same.
Even called Genesis Connected Services and asked if they had any discounts for new (used) owners. NOPE.
I decided to just pay for 2 of the 3 services because even at the higher monthly rate, its cheaper than the OnStar service I was paying for on my Caddy that I traded in for the Genesis.

corvette18TRGS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Pay it monthly ;) .

I was searching for the same.
Even called Genesis Connected Services and asked if they had any discounts for new (used) owners. NOPE.
I decided to just pay for 2 of the 3 services because even at the higher monthly rate, its cheaper than the OnStar service I was paying for on my Caddy that I traded in for the Genesis.
Thank you I’ll call today. Just hate paying for a remote start that was included in the cost of the

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums