• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Removing Genesis / Hyundai emblem's

NASE

Hasn't posted much yet...
Northern VA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
looking help me with removing the emblems off the trunk and the hood of the car?

Can this be done with a heat gun and fishing line? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help

docmarc1

Hasn't posted much yet...
Chicago
I just did a compleye rebadge. Really not that hard and i am no gearhead. Put the “380 GT “ emblem right next to the genesis coup emblem on back driver side and left passenger side bare. Cant figure how to add picture here....

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

G70girl

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
looking help me with removing the emblems off the trunk and the hood of the car?

Can this be done with a heat gun and fishing line? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help
NASE, this is probably too late but all I used was a blow dryer. Just heated the emblems up and they came off with no problems!!!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums