• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Replace OEM reverse bulbs for better lighting.

QuantumRift

Been here awhile...
Central OH
I got tired of not having good illumination when reversing car and trying to see in the backup camera. So I ordered two of these:

https://www.amazon.com/LUYED-Extremely-Chipsets-Reverse-Brightest/dp/B01LX4FMD1/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=LUYED+2+X+1550+Lumens+Extremely+Bright+Error+Free+360-Degree+Shine+921+912+W16W+3030+24-EX+Chipsets+LED+Bulbs+Used+For+Backup+Reverse+Lights,+Xenon+White&qid=1577856881&s=automotive&sr=1-1

and replaced the bulbs. WOW, what a difference. The two backup bulbs are now LED and its making a huge difference to seeing better with the back up camera.

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
In the thread on LED rear turn signal bulb replacement is additional info on LED backup light replacement. I used Sirius backup LEDs and they did make a huge difference at night. Liked them so much got an extra set and installed on my wife’s CX9. These bulbs are cheap so can’t believe more cars do not come stock with them straight from the factory.

Trip3’s

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
In the thread on LED rear turn signal bulb replacement is additional info on LED backup light replacement. I used Sirius backup LEDs and they did make a huge difference at night. Liked them so much got an extra set and installed on my wife’s CX9. These bulbs are cheap so can’t believe more cars do not come stock with them straight from the factory.
I searched and 4 different “series”, which ones did you use?

Attachments

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums