• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Rim choice

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I went to the dealership today to pick out my winter rims. There are 3 different ones they have that I like, and I think I will be going with the 10 (single) spoke rims. I like the split spoke Fast rims but I think they would be tough to keep clean. Normally I like Y spoke rims, but I don't like the webbing on the Fast rims.

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Definitely. They are very nice. I'm getting them installed on the 26th and will post some pics.

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I like those two. I am disappointed my dealer didn't even have them so I didn't know about them. I ended up with the ones on the bottom right. My only real complaint is the lack of Genesis center cap.

xiaphin

KDModerator
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums