Rim Repair?

Chicagobob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Anyone have a suggested paint to ‘repair’ damage to 2018 OEM rim while mounting new tire?

Attachments

• 1F9677C2-95E7-4B98-A449-FE1C9042152C.jpeg
    1F9677C2-95E7-4B98-A449-FE1C9042152C.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 8

ogogolby

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Boston
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I rarely buy extras with a new car but after seeing the G90 wheels opted for a 3 year wheel warranty for cheap dollars. It's paid for itself many times over and the wheels always look brand new after service.

Chicagobob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I rarely buy extras with a new car but after seeing the G90 wheels opted for a 3 year wheel warranty for cheap dollars. It's paid for itself many times over and the wheels always look brand new after service.
Thanks. Service? Where do you go? I also have a few very small (1/8) inch nicks on a few of the spokes. Cost??

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Thanks. Service? Where do you go? I also have a few very small (1/8) inch nicks on a few of the spokes. Cost??

Google wheel repair. There are shops that specialize in it and can do a good job. The only one I know is about 2000 miles from you.

NashvilleEquus

Nashville, TN
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I've had some repaired here on Nashville. $125 each and great results. It was a mobile service called Alloy Wheel Repair. There are several others here as well most with brick and mortar locations.

ogogolby

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Boston
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Google wheel repair. There are shops that specialize in it and can do a good job. The only one I know is about 2000 miles from you.
Lol Ed. I'm actually pretty lucky between Boston & Ft. Myers. Valet always and service advisors that seem to care.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners