Roll call: who has the most mileage on the OD? What is your mileage?

DRS

Banned
I am in the Ford Expedition forum. Someone did a roll call for how much mileage. A few were over 400k, several more in 300k range, and bunches in the high 100k or in the 200k range. Was great to read some of the stories and info. I bet there are some high 100k Genny floating around. And others with high mileage compared to the age. Let's hear about all mileage..

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Great topic. I want to make this a sticky but I'm not sure if 4 is pushing it...

DRS

Banned
Keep them coming.. With the holiday weekend, most folks are busy and not in here.. Over next week, more will see this. In the other forum, ended up being some cool people stories and their truck. Same should happen here. We have many folks who are drivers and out tons of miles on for biz or pleasure.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
My car is 2 years old and I have 13205 miles on the clock.... I may reach the 100k club around 2026 - if I keep it that long :D

2011 Genesis 4.6

Been here awhile...
Jax Fl
I bought my 2011 4.6 genesis jan 16 2015 second owner it had 56k on it it now has 58469.

I doubt that rate of increase will continue but I do love to drive, and I usually break up my driving between a few different cars but right now for a few different reasons my other cars are not ready to drive.

TheDr9669

Registered Member
I recently picked up a 2011 4.6 with 33k miles. I just sent in my second payment and now have 43k miles. For reference, the car my Genesis replaced had 320k miles. Other than having the transmission rebuilt at 220k miles I did all maintenance and repairs myself. I plan to do the same again.

homeofstone

Registered Member
Athens, Georgia, USA
I recently picked up a 2011 4.6 with 33k miles. I just sent in my second payment and now have 43k miles. For reference, the car my Genesis replaced had 320k miles. Other than having the transmission rebuilt at 220k miles I did all maintenance and repairs myself. I plan to do the same again.
I do my oil changes but that is about it. I have my Genesis transmission fluid changed every 60k and she still shifts like new at 156k. With the TAU V8 its important to use oem oil filter but you may know that already. I may not keep my Genesis beyond 225,000 miles, that is about when I retire my main car.

DRS

Banned
Well, one day in not too distant future, you will be reporting here 320k miles. That will be cool.

DRS

Banned
I do my oil changes but that is about it. I have my Genesis transmission fluid changed every 60k and she still shifts like new at 156k. With the TAU V8 its important to use oem oil filter but you may know that already. I may not keep my Genesis beyond 225,000 miles, that is about when I retire my main car.
Great news in the TAU at 156k as a 2011... Punching those miles out every week.. When did you replace the brake pads?

DRS

Banned
New brake pads went on at about 130,000 miles. Had dealer do it and had the same type oem pads put on as what came on car.
See... I heard folks with 70k saying they had more than half pad, and should go over 125k... You are hard proof of that.. Amazing brakes.. Hope Hyundai keeps them this way...

DRS

Banned
Purchased my 2014 R-Spec new in Feb 2015. I now have 11,300 miles on it and climbing quickly.
Climbing quickly, is the only way to go.. Like having carnal knowledge over and over, every day... :) never argues, never complains.. Only gives joy back... Unlike people at times. 😎

j0hhhn

Hasn't posted much yet...
My 2012 base just passed this major milestone a few months ago (actually it was in January), today it is 92K or 93K or so:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.