Bad Roseville Hyundai, Roseville, CA.

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
No facts, no valid complaint.

Keeping in mind, we don't know if it's service, sales a combination of both or something else all together. I take it's the service department, as he owns 1st generation Hyundai Genesis. Can't please all the people all the time, only some of the people some of the time. Some people can never be pleased, no matter what is done.

Last edited:

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Really, because one individual said they might have had a bad experience from one dealer. They op made one comment about a dealer, nothing to substantiate his comment and you're ready to throw in the towel. He's not coming back to justify the comment either.

If I were you I might first consider the source, then realize it's nothing but sour grapes or a personal tantrum, as has already been commented.

Last edited:

lou1119

Hasn't posted much yet...
California
Really, because one individual said they might have had a bad experience from one dealer. They op made one comment about a dealer, nothing to substantiate his comment and you're ready to throw in the towel. He's not coming back to justify the comment either.

If I were you I might first consider the source, then realize it's nothing but sour grapes or a personal tantrum (sour grapes), as has already been commented.
With some of the horrible dealer experiences that I have had this might have made me set my hair on fire and run away.
However this gutless poster has not responded and as I said earlier it is most likely sour grapes🐱p$%#y

Steve Nor Cal

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
I am interested as well as this is potentially the dealer I will be purchasing my G70 from. I purchased my Gen Coupe from thier sister store in Folsom in 2012 and I did not have issues with the sale or service since.

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Your experiences with the dealer are yours to develop. How you treat the dealer service department or the sales staff is in your control. I'm not saying you won't have poor experiences but you can minimize them by not predetermining your initial responses. Most people only ask to be treat well and it's no different from sales or service staff. How you walk away from the experience, is up to you.

Don't use past experiences as a measuring stick for all circumstances or dealers. If you go into the dealer with your gun half cocked, it's more likely to go off, so to speak. Relax and let the experience unfold as it will. Steer it towards the betterment for them and yourself. Otherwise, live in the now, not the past or a presumed outcome. If you don't understand, ask questions it will help you get a better idea what to expect. Above all, be patient with yourself and them.

Keeping in mind, if you do have a bad experience, make sure you aren't the cause or contributor. Also, there are other dealers. If you don't like one, simply go to another. If you go in expecting perfection from a dealer, you'll always come out disappointed. NO situation is perfect and perfection just doesn't exist, on this earth, nor will it ever. However, with a little love in your heart for your fellow man, nothing is impossible. Keep in mind, your acceptance of the situation as it is, is paramount.

Enjoy your Genesis and Blessings!

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.