Rotary Dial Infotainment

CArMANIAC123

I'm a bit confused on how to work the infotainment system (with the rotary dial). I know that you rotate to move something similar to the cursor. It seems like you then press the middle button to enter? Am I wrong or correct? Could someone clarify? Thanks..

2021GCSGV80

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I'm a bit confused on how to work the infotainment system (with the rotary dial). I know that you rotate to move something similar to the cursor. It seems like you then press the middle button to enter? Am I wrong or correct? Could someone clarify? Thanks..

This is correct.

Markbridge

Registered Member
SE Ohio
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
One of the complaints critics have with the GV80 is the rotary dial, it's too low and is difficult to grab in order to turn. I agree it's difficult to turn but you do get used to it after a while. I notice the rotary dial on the GV70 sits up about a half an inch.

CArMANIAC123

One of the complaints critics have with the GV80 is the rotary dial, it's too low and is difficult to grab in order to turn. I agree it's difficult to turn but you do get used to it after a while. I notice the rotary dial on the GV70 sits up about a half an inch.
That is true, maybe the refresh next year or 2023 models may move to a more ergonomic style in the GV70

Far Side

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Or you can use the touch screen.
This, it is better in that you can just touch the stations numerical location, no need to scroll thru.

2021GCSGV80

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80

I don't try to grab the rotary dial I just put my finger flat on the silver dial and move it up or down to make it spin or click. It's pretty effortless.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums