• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Saw a Siberian Ice 3.3T on 93 North today in MA

ventogt

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Definitely made me lean more towards that color...not sure if you're on the board, but if so, nice car! I craned my neck around from the passenger seat of a Black GX460 to gawk :)

ventogt

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I got a nice look at it on the move in sunny and partial sun conditions--it's really hard to properly photograph based on what I saw so I'm glad I saw one moving around in realtime. Hoping the Siberian Ice M/T is still available in the next month or so in a neighboring state or I'm going to be stuck with Black/Black. The Black looks nice but not nearly as nice as the Siberian Ice

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well, the color is nice and all, I have one. But honesty the true head turners are the Havana Red and Mallorca Blue, that's the facts. The Siberian Ice is truly a nice color but it's subtle/low-key in comparison.

FastEddie

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sitting at another light I see a blue flash go by BMW, Honda fit, no mustang, or Genesis? No it was a BMW. Don’t get me wrong I do like those colors but I wanted something that not everybody else had. 84DCF801-16BF-427E-829B-006F7A33B071.jpeg

Last edited:

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's why is a real head turner. :woot:
In your favor and to play devils advocate:

Correct, those colors (HR & MB) attract/demand attention. For those that know of a Genesis and can pine about the Siberian Ice's "uniqueness" yada, yada...... Sure, under certain lighting conditions, it can look interesting to the discerning eye, but often times it's looks quite pedestrian. Luckily the dark chrome wheels really help the casablanca white and SI in the looks department, otherwise the SI is a rather understated color. Once dusk comes around, let's face it, you are driving a white car, you would be hard pressed to discern otherwise.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
In your favor and to play devils advocate:

Correct, those colors (HR & MB) attract/demand attention. For those that know of a Genesis and can pine about the Siberian Ice's "uniqueness" yada, yada...... Sure, under certain lighting conditions, it can look interesting to the discerning eye, but often times it's looks quite pedestrian. Luckily the dark chrome wheels really help the casablanca white and SI in the looks department, otherwise the SI is a rather understated color. Once dusk comes around, let's face it, you are driving a white car, you would be hard pressed to discern otherwise.
You make no sense and are being a troll.

Let’s face it...once dusk rolls around...other than white or silver...you’re driving a black car.

Idiotic post.

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You make no sense and are being a troll.
Let’s face it...once dusk rolls around...other than white or silver...you’re driving a black car.
Idiotic post.
Wow geez... triggered!! But anybody that knows your post history won't be surprised by your reaction. Sorry you don't think red and blue stick out more than off white! I'll let your ride high horse, you seem to really enjoy engaging in discussions like this. I'll leave you to it...

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow geez... triggered!! But anybody that knows your post history won't be surprised by your reaction. Sorry you don't think red and blue stick out more than off white! I'll let your ride high horse, you seem to really enjoy engaging in discussions like this. I'll leave you to it...
I call it like it is. And...I did not comment on MB or HR...love both.

Take care.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums