Scott’s Stock G70 12.6 1/4 mile and 0-60 Numbers

RTK

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I never understood you guys wanting a 0-60 time. This car drives so well that all I want to to is carve corners and find some nice country roads!
Normally I’d agree, but in SoCal at least, everyone is happy to try to snake your lane. Most days it doesn’t bother me, but on occasion it does. Plus I consider strong acceleration a “safety thing” since I’m surrounded by Priuses and their owners’ (lack of) driving skill.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Soma

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I never understood you guys wanting a 0-60 time. This car drives so well that all I want to to is carve corners and find some nice country roads!
Basically just a dick measuring contest, but hard acceleration is pretty fun. Half a second difference is definitely noticeable, but idk about 1 tenth. I'm a bigger fan of the car that can keep pulling hard from 70-100+

jailer

Been here awhile...
93 octane
Just over 1/4 tank.
Yeah I figured you would keep it there..... Good job with all the boxes checked........ I imagine many people with these cars will just go right out there without thinking about any of the important things you made sure of.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.