Semi-Autonomous for 2019?

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Everyone is working on it and it seems reliable. Not perfect, but at least as reliable as humans. There are times on the highway that it would be easy to work and nice for the driver. Will it be ready for 2019? Possible. Personally, I like driving but there are plenty of times I'd use it.

Next question. Are drivers ready for it? Some are but I'm sure the people that have the time flashing on the VCR will not be interested.

lt2211

Sustaining Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
"""I'm sure the people that have the time flashing on the VCR will not be interested. ""

Very funny........ I would love to see things move in this direction. I am ready for it. I usually trade every three years, we shall see what's available in 2021. Of course, it all depends on me being around too. :)

Last edited:

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
"""I'm sure the people that have the time flashing on the VCR will not be interested. ""

Very funny........ I would love to see things move in this direction. I am ready for it. I usually trade every three years, we shall see what's available in 20221. Of course, it all depends on me being around too. :)
What’s a VCR?

Johnboy2k10

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Everyone is working on it and it seems reliable. Not perfect, but at least as reliable as humans. There are times on the highway that it would be easy to work and nice for the driver. Will it be ready for 2019? Possible. Personally, I like driving but there are plenty of times I'd use it.

Next question. Are drivers ready for it? Some are but I'm sure the people that have the time flashing on the VCR will not be interested.
Or people that still own a VCR, in general. :p

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.