• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

LouKango

Registered Member
I finally got around taking a few photos of my genesis and wanted to share.
Please feel free to share photos of your beautiful genesis here!:welcome: (and also here in the garage).
IMG_7011 by LouKango, on Flickr
IMG_7015 by LouKango, on Flickr
IMG_7017 by LouKango, on Flickr

I apologize ahead of time if this is a duplicate thread of a existing thread. I couldnt find in search.

Last edited by a moderator:

ksoze

Registered Member
Re: Share Photos of Your Genesis Here.

Looks great, Lou. The more I see white on this car, the more I'm impressed with how well it shows the lines of the car.

jonjon72

Registered Member

My ride and of course, Casablanca White.

HEY GURL

Registered Member
Houston, Tx

White looks soooo BRIGHT & FRESH! Love the pics guys! (the one with the eyelashes ... SO sweet!)

Jon-Jon: Your pics look professionally done! AWESOME!!

NTX

Registered Member

Seriously, this car looks so good in every color I've seen.

STREETS

Registered Member
Connecticut

I might have to ditch the front plate and pay the occasional $75 ticket if stopped.
The grill design is not conducive to the front plate.

ksoze

Registered Member

I might have to ditch the front plate and pay the occasional $75 ticket if stopped.
The grill design is not conducive to the front plate.
I did that on past cars and after one stop and ticket, I put the plate on that afternoon. It was not just the money, it was being a target to being pulled over which in itself is a hassle, potentially opening up to other scrutiny and not worth it. I spent time freaking out every time I saw a cop, which was crazy. With today's world tension and increased awareness by law enforcement, it has also created a greater likelihood of being stopped.

LouKango

Registered Member

Yeah I dont like our bright orange license plate but not much I can do about it.

Sugrat

Registered Member
SoCal

I did that on past cars and after one stop and ticket, I put the plate on that afternoon. It was not just the money, it was being a target to being pulled over which in itself is a hassle, potentially opening up to other scrutiny and not worth it. I spent time freaking out every time I saw a cop, which was crazy. With today's world tension and increased awareness by law enforcement, it has also created a greater likelihood of being stopped.
I agree, in the end it's too much hassle, a friend had mentioned the other day that you can take the front license plate mount off, turn it upside down and mount it to the lower two screws and that way it doesn't take up the most of the grill.

I haven't put my plates on yet so i haven't looked at the screw mounts.

StarPower

Registered Member
Virginia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
2015 Genesis Pictures

I'm surprised there's not already a sticky picture thread.

I washed my Genesis for the first time today and applied some Z-5, so I figured I'd post some pictures. It was pretty dark in the car wash area in my community, but the sun was too bright outside, so the pictures aren't that great. As soon as I went inside it got cloudy, but I wasn't going to go back outside.

The tint and rear wing badge were applied by the dealership.

Attachments

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums