Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)

MikeyTG

Registered Member
Joisey
I just created this album for my 2015:

http://genesisowners.com/hyundai-genesis-forum/album.php?albumid=918

Try uploading a very small file, both in dimension and in file size - and let me know if that changes anything. I'll get this figured out.

Thank you!
Thanks for the help.

I don't have an upload button on the album you created. I tried a tiny file on the album I created and it worked. I guess the process that resizes uploads doesn't work, I will have to shrink my pictures myself.

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Thanks for the help.

I don't have an upload button on the album you created. I tried a tiny file on the album I created and it worked. I guess the process that resizes uploads doesn't work, I will have to shrink my pictures myself.
Yes, you'll only be able to add images to albums that YOU create. I just increased the allowed dimensions and file size so that should definitely help...

Honorsdaddy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Great picture! Thank you! How does it feel to be driving around in the G80? What vehicle did this replace?
Feels great - absolutely amazing car. Comfortable, handles very well for its size, all the toys and tech I want. Couldn't be happier. The dealership, South Loop Hyundai in Houston, TX, made the purchase an incredible and relaxing experience.

It replaced a 2014 Sonata Limited 2.0t.

Honorsdaddy

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Very nice! Looks like Patagonia Blue. Is that right? I have Montecito Blue.
I'd like to see them side by side to see what the difference is between the 2 colors.
Yes it is Patagonia Blue. It is a very unique color. In full sunlight it looks basically gray with a slight hint of blue. At night it looks blue with a slight hint of gray. Kinda cool really. :D

Montecito Blue is a nice color as well.

Honorsdaddy

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hooray for pics! That's a very sweet ride.
Thank you! I like her quite a lot. Getting used to the size. Coming from a Sonata before, this is just a LITTLE bit bigger....

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.