Silicone Smart Key Fob Cover

Gene2

Been here awhile...
Thread starter #1
Amazon is now selling a Silicone Smart Key Fob Skin Cover made just for the Genesis 2017 , 2018 G90 & G80.
Keeps them from getting damaged and buttons don't get pushed when in pocket. They have different colors also.
Doesn't make the key fob as large as the leather cases

Gene2

Been here awhile...
Thread starter #4
Yes that's the one. will take you a little time to get it. Should help with the buttons getting pushed in pocket
If the keys had been indented a little would have helped with that, But then they would collect dirt I guess.

Is this the one your talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/Coolbestda-S...sr=1-7-catcorr&keywords=Key+cover+genesis+g90

I hate the emergency button going off in my pocket and Genesis texting me.

Riley2323

Been here awhile...
How does it keep the buttons from getting pushed in your pocket? Not buying that statement after looking at it. The only selling point I could see is it not sliding out of one’s pocket.

waveman

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
How does it keep the buttons from getting pushed in your pocket? Not buying that statement after looking at it. The only selling point I could see is it not sliding out of one’s pocket.
The case probably has a bit of give, so light pressure is less likely to activate the button underneath. Having said that, though, I haven't had any of the key fob buttons accidentally pressed in my pocket. It depends on how much stuff is in there. Cases like this can also attract dust and lint.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.