• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link shut off after 3 months

Dex13

Hasn't posted much yet...
CA
Have any other Genesis owners had their SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link shut off after the 3 month trial of SiriusXM All Access? I've wasted a couple hours on the phone and online trying to get SiriusXM to turn back on the free 36 month Traffic and Travel Link with out luck. Genesis Owners website and contact is of no help. They will only provide me with the SiriusXM phone number.

Dex13

CA
I hope you don't experience the same. It took a week to get it back. Don't waste your time contacting customer care by phone or chat as they don't know anything about the arrangement between SiriusXM and Hyundai or Genesis. After I sent an email I got a call within a couple of days that the service had been restored. Link: Ask a Question

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I did not have this problem with my 2017 G80. Traffic and Travel Link shut off three years to the day. Ask your sales person this...what does the dealership do to initiate the three years free service? They have to code this somehow with Sirius XM. How else would XM know? I suspect that the dealership coded it incorrectly. A regular Hyundai probably just gets three free months of whatever service they get. They coded it that way.

Tennexplorer

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums