• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Smaht Pahk

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Andyj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Clever and a great commercial but not so smaht if the guy parked next to you has to leave and does not have smaht pahk. I pahk far far away whenever possible.

Ragnar

Been here awhile...
Handicap spots work too, though if non available I’ll park as far from the madding crowd as humanly possible!!

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
In total agreement with all of the above posts...interestingly while I do the same..most times 15 to 20 yards from the nearest car...a lot of times I get back to the car and someone has parked right next to me either on the right or left side!! Luckily to date have not had any door "dings" as a result🤞

Agent Michael Scarn

Hasn't posted much yet...
Living in a condo with underground parking, I prefer to park as close to the pillar and away from the neighboring car as possible. This will be brilliant!

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have read this story about more than one person, prominent potential hire. Comes for interview, committee sees him circling parking area. He spies the spot by the door but just wide enough for the car and not an open door. He aligns car to space, exits car and pushes car by hand into spot. Walks into interview and is hired. Apochryphal? Likely.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah, in Pittsburgh or Boston it'll be great. In Texas with surface parking, eh.

Agreed on the parking garages in apartments.

I'd use it. Just not often.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport