• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

SoCal here!

jasyn

Hasn't posted much yet...
I went to Van Nuys Keyes hyundai, test drove one and then went to Ladin Lincoln, Mercury, Hyundai in Thousand Oaks at the Auto Mall. Miguel was the first contact, Eric Evans was the sales manager. I walked into the show room and ended up buying the car on the showroom floor. Cabrenet Red w/Cashmere Leather and the Premium Plus package. They don't deal much because they know what they've got. :cool:
thanks for the information :)

CRUBOS

Roger, Thanks for the info.

Jayn - I bought mine from Cardnel in Corona (11-27-08). 4.6, tech pack for around $42,000.00 otd. I don't know if this was a good price or not, but thats what I paid. I shopped around and no one was really willing to go much below invoice. I called two local dealers to try and beat the price. Foothill Hyundai told me they were going to raise the price $4,000.00 for the 4.6 Jan 1st, so they were not willing to budge. Romero Hyundai dropped $1,000 off sticker.

Good luck

Fred

Gwaneum

Getting familiar with the group...
Platinum 3.8 Tech here with black interior.

Built 10/17/08, which is great, because I was traveling in South Korea and only 240 miles NW of the car on that day. Purchased shortly before Christmas 2008, less than a week after my stateside return.

I am in Diamond Bar for now but will be moving shortly. I am staying in SoCal but don't quite know where I am ending up next. As for my car, it hasn't had much time in SoCal - most of its initial miles were logged on San Francisco's hills and the Las Vegas Strip.

plosive

Hey All,

I'm in San Clemente, CA.

2 week old Black on Black 4.6/Tech kdm wing badges.

Hope to see some of you out there!

Troy

Wordman

Registered Member
Tustin, California
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
A sighting! Coming out of my own apartment complex, no less!

On Saturday, 31 January, just after 3.00 p.m., I was waiting to turn into Rancho Santa Fe in Tustin, and a titanium gray Genesis came out and turned up Irvine Boulevard towards Old Tustin - was that anyone on this forum???

soontobe

SoCal
Hey guys, good to see there are so many so cal guys here already.

Check out YoshiFab.com

We are excited to get to work on the Genesis.

We hope to be one of the first shops in the area to start R&D and start custom fabricating bits and pieces for you guys.

If you have any ideas or questions please feel free to give us a shout either through PM on here or email.

We know this car shows mass potential and it's time to unleash the real hidden power.

AssassinX

Another SoCal resident checking in. I don't have one yet, but hopefully soon!

SCVDon

Registered Member
Hi,

My wife drives our Titanium/Black V8-Tech Genesis, I get to take it to the car wash etc. :rolleyes: It's got about 4K miles since we bought it in March and it's our 3rd Hyundai car. We're up in Santa Clarita and it's mostly used for commuting the I5 & I405.

tuttleclick

Hey Genesis fans! Just wanted to speak up for Tuttle-Click Hyundai Irvine. We're in central OC right at the intersection of the 5 and 405. Small dealership but great deals and great service! We have Korean-speaking salespeople and are an authorized Equus dealer as well! A few times a year we host a Genesis and Tiburon rally with ModeRacing. Check out our facebook page here to see pictures from our last event. We offer specialty services and collision repairs, so call us at 888-416-0255 or visit http://www.tuttleclickhyundai.com for more information.

bradyb

Been here awhile...
Hey Genesis fans! Just wanted to speak up for Tuttle-Click Hyundai Irvine. We're in central OC right at the intersection of the 5 and 405. Small dealership but great deals and great service! We have Korean-speaking salespeople and are an authorized Equus dealer as well! A few times a year we host a Genesis and Tiburon rally with ModeRacing. Check out our facebook page here to see pictures from our last event. We offer specialty services and collision repairs, so call us at 888-416-0255 or visit http://www.tuttleclickhyundai.com for more information.
im down for a meetup! please PM me when you have something coming up Id be very happy to represent from San Diego

bradyb

Been here awhile...
Shout out to Tuttle-Click Hyundai! That's were I just bought my '11 Genesis! I live in Aliso Viejo and I drive a Titanium Gray Met. on Black, I'd be down for a meet...
I understand they are a pretty large dealership. My humble opinion is that they should reach out to our forum and host a group meet up/BBQ and use it for a marketing strategy for potential customers. We all love our Genny's so much hell I think I've been responsible for 3 sales already....... I just got asked today from a guy in a convertible Mustang, " What the hell is that, it sounds Bad-Ass!" well I told him it's a Genesis and I'm around 420 Hp and have the BORLA prototype CAT-Back exhaust. I got nothing but huge eyes and a jaw drop......

MikeReezy

Los Angeles
Shout out to Tuttle-Click Hyundai! That's were I just bought my '11 Genesis! I live in Aliso Viejo and I drive a Titanium Gray Met. on Black, I'd be down for a meet...

Oh man, I used to live in Aliso Viejo a couple years back. There's an apt complex next to the Edward's theater called City Lights. Miss that place..

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums