Solutions for securing shopping bags

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Same. I also always get paper bags...they stand up...and stay that way.

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Does the g70 not have the bag hook under the upper trunk lip like the g80 and g90?
Unfortunately, no. I use the net or put them in the back seat and the shape of the back seat keeps them in place. The grocery store is usually my last stop so I'm not worried about getting robbed by tempting dirtbags with stuff sitting in my car.

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Unfortunately, no. I use the net or put them in the back seat and the shape of the back seat keeps them in place. The grocery store is usually my last stop so I'm not worried about getting robbed by tempting dirtbags with stuff sitting in my car.
Hmm that’s too bad.

Maybe you can do something like this:

Add S hook to trunk for grocery bags

Or buy this:

Car Trunk Bag Hook Automatically Retracted Trunk Sundries Holder Hanger For VW VOLKSWAGEN Passat Jetta Audi A4 Car Trunk Bag Hook Automatically Sundries Holder Hanger Online with $5.07/Piece on Swcarparts's Store | DHgate.com

Or this:

2X Cargo Trunk Hanger Bag Hook Grocery Black For VW Passat CC Jetta MK5 Audi A4 7408159641762 | eBay

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I just looked in my G70's truck. Definitely no grocery bag holders. But plenty of holes (some big some small) to MacGyver some s-hooks, etc. I wouldn't do any drilling.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.