Southern California Genesis meet ?

Genentec

Registered Member
who's here from So Cal ? anyone down for a Genesis sedan meet up ? Koreatown would be an appropriate place for a meet IMO. Both 1st gen and 2nd gen are welcome

MathWiz

Registered Member
San Diego, Ca
Just got a 1st Gen last week and joined today. Just started doing mods.

I am in for a local meet.

I live in Mira Mesa and work on the beach in Coronado (I wish it was the other way around) :)

Charles

Genentec

Registered Member
great sounds good

Just got a 1st Gen last week and joined today. Just started doing mods.

I am in for a local meet.

I live in Mira Mesa and work on the beach in Coronado (I wish it was the other way around) :)

Charles

Genentec

Registered Member
Great looks like we will have a fun event.

I'm thinking Oct 25 Sunday.

My friend suggested 3rd floor roof top of Koreatown Galleria on Olympic and Western, where there are a lot of parking spaces.

Any other suggestions ?

Rloyola0426

Registered Member
Chino, CA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I should have prototype lowering springs by then so this could be a good opportunity to get feedback from the genesis sedan community on what can be improved/changed

MathWiz

Registered Member
San Diego, Ca
What time are you guys thinking of, at first I thought I don't want to drive to LA for another car meet. It is just guys standing and talking about cars, maybe go have a meal. That is cool but a long drive on a Football Sunday.

Then I realized the date was Oct 25th, my wife is doing the LA Rock N Roll Half Marathon that day. I have to drop her off at about 5:30, the race starts about 7 and she will be done at about 11.

So if you are thinking about meeting in the morning, I am in, but after the race she will want to be getting home.

Charles