• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Southern California Genesis meet ?

Genentec

Registered Member
who's here from So Cal ? anyone down for a Genesis sedan meet up ? Koreatown would be an appropriate place for a meet IMO. Both 1st gen and 2nd gen are welcome

MathWiz

Registered Member
San Diego, Ca
Just got a 1st Gen last week and joined today. Just started doing mods.

I am in for a local meet.

I live in Mira Mesa and work on the beach in Coronado (I wish it was the other way around) :)

Charles

Genentec

Registered Member
great sounds good

Just got a 1st Gen last week and joined today. Just started doing mods.

I am in for a local meet.

I live in Mira Mesa and work on the beach in Coronado (I wish it was the other way around) :)

Charles

Genentec

Registered Member
Great looks like we will have a fun event.

I'm thinking Oct 25 Sunday.

My friend suggested 3rd floor roof top of Koreatown Galleria on Olympic and Western, where there are a lot of parking spaces.

Any other suggestions ?

Rloyola0426

Registered Member
Chino, CA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I should have prototype lowering springs by then so this could be a good opportunity to get feedback from the genesis sedan community on what can be improved/changed

MathWiz

Registered Member
San Diego, Ca
What time are you guys thinking of, at first I thought I don't want to drive to LA for another car meet. It is just guys standing and talking about cars, maybe go have a meal. That is cool but a long drive on a Football Sunday.

Then I realized the date was Oct 25th, my wife is doing the LA Rock N Roll Half Marathon that day. I have to drop her off at about 5:30, the race starts about 7 and she will be done at about 11.

So if you are thinking about meeting in the morning, I am in, but after the race she will want to be getting home.

Charles

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums