• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Sport wheels

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hello does anyone intend or be interested in selling a set of OEM g80 sport wheels. I am going to purchase a g70 and love the g80 wheels. I am not ready to buy still about a month out but just wanted to put feelers out before I purchase online.

GMonee16

Registered Member
Honolulu, HI
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Hello does anyone intend or be interested in selling a set of OEM g80 sport wheels. I am going to purchase a g70 and love the g80 wheels. I am not ready to buy still about a month out but just wanted to put feelers out before I purchase online.
If you are still looking for the sport wheels, I can let them go for 1,300 + shipping (about 300). Thank you.

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you are still looking for the sport wheels, I can let them go for 1,300 + shipping (about 300). Thank you.
My g70 is a week or 2 away but I dont think the offsets will work for me. Thanks anyway

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums