• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Springs? or No Springs? Storm, ARKs, etc. Opinions from those who have them installed on 2015 3.8 Ultimate Sedan

rambo64

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
So my setup is a 2015 3.8 Ultimate pkg sedan. Tires (enroute) 255/35/20 and 285/30/20. The specs on my cars pkg includes adaptive suspension with different driving modes which are suppose to adjust the suspension depending on which mode you are driving. If I install springs to lower the car, will it negatively effect my suspension mode capabilities? I'm on the fence btwn choosing the Storm (estimated drop is btwn ARK GT-S and GT-F) because GT-S is too low for me and my tire sizes. Or even though the GT-F are designed for the V8 model, go that route to alleviate any possible rubbing issues with minimal a drop.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums