Spyshots of 2021 G70 facelift

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis G70
The covering seems like it's trying to deceive the true shape of the grill. The covering has a triangle opening but it's easy to see that the grill extends past that. It looks like the grill is massive though.

The shape of the car overall seems the same, so the face lift is probably just a minor change to get the design language in line.

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
Pretty excited to see what they do with the face lifted model. I know so far it looks like the vehicle will get a massive grill at the front but, I’m interested at the rear to see what exactly they’ll do.

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
Is it a confirmed face lift for U.S. in 2021 or is that going to be Korean market only at first?
Korea first then North America. Always been like that sadly. I would say 2022 model year for us or could be 2021 but have no clue yet.

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
Also just want to mention that it will more then likely get rid of the 2.0T in favour of the new 2.5T that will produce around 300HP then after that a 3.5TT around 402 HP.

Alexu90

No Genesis Yet!
Korea first then North America. Always been like that sadly. I would say 2022 model year for us or could be 2021 but have no clue yet.
I like that better because I am looking to lease a 2019 on a 36 month lease so my lease can be over right around when the new model comes out just in case I like it better lol

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
I like that better because I am looking to lease a 2019 on a 36 month lease so my lease can be over right around when the new model comes out just in case I like it better lol
I would suggest doing that and also look around for the right value. Check around your local dealers to see what they can offer you.

Agent Michael Scarn

Hasn't posted much yet...
The interior should also receive a facelift to fit inline with the GV80 and 2021 G80’s new aesthetics. Hopefully they differentiate it by keeping it driver/enthusiast biased for the Sport models, but still maintain high quality of luxury and technology. I think the interior of these three models (GV80, G80 and G70) are going to be a big leap forward based on some of the spy shots and statements from the top brass.

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
The interior should also receive a facelift to fit inline with the GV80 and 2021 G80’s new aesthetics. Hopefully they differentiate it by keeping it driver/enthusiast biased for the Sport models, but still maintain high quality of luxury and technology. I think the interior of these three models (GV80, G80 and G70) are going to be a big leap forward based on some of the spy shots and statements from the top brass.
You missed the GV70 but yes yes it will. It should get more options on the inside as well. Hopefully for the Sport model it’ll get a different grill as well as different interior options.

Alexu90

No Genesis Yet!
I would suggest doing that and also look around for the right value. Check around your local dealers to see what they can offer you.
Yea for sure, that's what it depends on. Finding a good deal, i'm debating between the G70 and the 2020 CLA 250, but i'm leaning more towards the G70 because of maintenance costs and more power. However, I do think I like the CLA interior more.

Glaz

Registered Member
No Genesis Yet!
Yea for sure, that's what it depends on. Finding a good deal, i'm debating between the G70 and the 2020 CLA 250, but i'm leaning more towards the G70 because of maintenance costs and more power. However, I do think I like the CLA interior more.
I would go more with the G70. I’m an automotive enthusiast so I like a lot of brands but I would recommend seeing multiple reviews online to get an understanding of the CLA. Personally after test driving the G70 in 2.0t and 3.3TT I mean it’s just amazing.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums