• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Stainless steel brake lines for Brembo calipers

Rey

Registered Member
Salem, OR
I have a set of Brembo calipers from a 2012-13 Genesis Coupe. Need new brake hoses. Brembo hoses for Hyundai have a unique fitting to the caliper end of the hose - the "banjo" has another separate branch to the caliper - 90degree bend less than an inch long.

I'm adapting these calipers to an Equus and need new hoses. Are there any stainless steel hose kits available? What are the Hyundai part numbers for the front/rear Brembo hoses?

Thanks

84FordMan

Registered Member
NC
Centric/Stoptech Genesis Coupe braided ones fit, a little tight but have not had an issue in the years I have had them:

They also have Sedan specific braided ones:

Either will work, both sets do not have the locating hook.

You can also modify your factory ones by cutting off the locating hook. I did this on my Coupe when I put Sedan calipers on it many years ago. The locating hook is solid metal, it never leaked or cracked.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums