Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No never...holy smokes. Ok...so tell me why?

Why not get a AB or MB to begin with? I know it might not be the blue you want...but close enough no?

If you really want to change the color...why not just paint it? Is wrapping cheaper? Benefits?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ ok...I just read up on it. Insane...I have never heard of this. LOL. Definitely not cheap.

May I ask how much it will cost to wrap your car?

RTK

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wrapping is cheaper than a proper paint job and allows for customization and restoration easily (in case you change your mind). Plus it protects the paint underneath as it’s effectively a whole-body bra.

It looks like jayjayralph is going for a brighter “Grabber Blue” color for his G70. (Sorry, I’m a Ford Mustang guy, so I use Ford color references). BTW, nice lip spoiler on the trunk lid!

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
This is great news. I have their intake and bovs atm. Wanted the intercooler but wasn’t sure on whether it would bolt in.

You mentioned the size is about the same. Any core characteristics that make this an upgrade from stock vs just saying I got an aftermarket intercooler?
It's the same thickness. It's bigger then the stock one u can see in the picture.
I got intake bov and jb4 tune done so far