Stinger Intercooler fits the g70

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis G70
^ hey...so how are you running your JB4? You going to do the WMI ?

I keep a bottle of BOOSTane Pro in my trunk. I fill up with 93 octane...then boost it to 99 octane. I run Map 3. Map 5 requires well over 100 octane...so not worth it for me.

With no other mods (I do have the Denso's)...it's a rocket on Map 3. I am leasing...so I am officially done...but happy.

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis G70
I don't
^ hey...so how are you running your JB4? You going to do the WMI ?

I keep a bottle of BOOSTane Pro in my trunk. I fill up with 93 octane...then boost it to 99 octane. I run Map 3. Map 5 requires well over 100 octane...so not worth it for me.

With no other mods (I do have the Denso's)...it's a rocket on Map 3. I am leasing...so I am officially done...but happy.
I don't plan on doing wmi. I'm happy with map 3. I've been using 94 with octane booster. If I get the itch for more power I would get pure turbo upgrades. They are getting 26 psi with those. Kia Stinger Pure Upgrade Turbos - Kia Upgrade Turbos

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis G70
I don't

I don't plan on doing wmi. I'm happy with map 3. I've been using 94 with octane booster. If I get the itch for more power I would get pure turbo upgrades. They are getting 26 psi with those. Kia Stinger Pure Upgrade Turbos - Kia Upgrade Turbos

That's impressive. Just upgrade the turbine, compressor, all while keeping the same housings... Nobody would be the wiser (ie dealerships). I like it.

Thanks for posting that.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums