• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Stinger Intercooler fits the g70

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ hey...so how are you running your JB4? You going to do the WMI ?

I keep a bottle of BOOSTane Pro in my trunk. I fill up with 93 octane...then boost it to 99 octane. I run Map 3. Map 5 requires well over 100 octane...so not worth it for me.

With no other mods (I do have the Denso's)...it's a rocket on Map 3. I am leasing...so I am officially done...but happy.

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't
^ hey...so how are you running your JB4? You going to do the WMI ?

I keep a bottle of BOOSTane Pro in my trunk. I fill up with 93 octane...then boost it to 99 octane. I run Map 3. Map 5 requires well over 100 octane...so not worth it for me.

With no other mods (I do have the Denso's)...it's a rocket on Map 3. I am leasing...so I am officially done...but happy.
I don't plan on doing wmi. I'm happy with map 3. I've been using 94 with octane booster. If I get the itch for more power I would get pure turbo upgrades. They are getting 26 psi with those. Kia Stinger Pure Upgrade Turbos - Kia Upgrade Turbos

gt5679a

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Nice looking wrap.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't

I don't plan on doing wmi. I'm happy with map 3. I've been using 94 with octane booster. If I get the itch for more power I would get pure turbo upgrades. They are getting 26 psi with those. Kia Stinger Pure Upgrade Turbos - Kia Upgrade Turbos

That's impressive. Just upgrade the turbine, compressor, all while keeping the same housings... Nobody would be the wiser (ie dealerships). I like it.

Thanks for posting that.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums