• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Stinger lowering springs installed

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Very clean!
Curious if the ride quality changes noticeably
Ride is pretty good for being lowered. U can feel the bigger bumps more forsure. less body roll and handling is better. I'm happy with it.

NLJ

Registered Member
Vancouver
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I would love to have mine lowered about 5-7mm

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
His drop should have been around 1.5 inches. Ark springs are 1.2 or .15 in front and 1 inch rear. I think storm springs are .6 drop. They all advertise different drop for awd and rwd.

Sid3ways

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Stunning! That is one of my favorite colors right there. Similar to Porsche's Miami Blue or Ford's Grabber Blue. That drop does look perfect for me, just needs some spacers to get it flush with the fenders and the setup will be complete. :)

orogenesis

Registered Member
Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Stunning! That is one of my favorite colors right there. Similar to Porsche's Miami Blue or Ford's Grabber Blue. That drop does look perfect for me, just needs some spacers to get it flush with the fenders and the setup will be complete. :)
I'm quoting this because it mirrors my opinion; great work here jayjayralph.

What spacing would be needed to bring the wheels flush with the fenders? Are there any disadvantages to spacing the wheels?

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm quoting this because it mirrors my opinion; great work here jayjayralph.

What spacing would be needed to bring the wheels flush with the fenders? Are there any disadvantages to spacing the wheels?
I'm not going with spacers. I plan to get new wheels one day. This guy I follow on Instagram has got 20x8.5 32 offset in the front and 20x10 42 offset in the back
Would like to get something close to that.

Attachments

orogenesis

Registered Member
Oklahoma
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm not going with spacers. I plan to get new wheels one day. This guy I follow on Instagram has got 20x8.5 32 offset in the front and 20x10 42 offset in the back
Would like to get something close to that.
Wow, that looks incredible! I don't know if I would go 20" due to road quality issues in my area, but I love how the wheels look with the additional width and offset. What are you gaining/sacrificing when you change the wheel offset like this?

Do you have any more info on what that car has had done to it?

jayjayralph

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow, that looks incredible! I don't know if I would go 20" due to road quality issues in my area, but I love how the wheels look with the additional width and offset. What are you gaining/sacrificing when you change the wheel offset like this?

Do you have any more info on what that car has had done to it?
Hes got a half-body kit for the Adro Company. And coilovers from moveon. That's all I know

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums